Russian Bias in 2026?

Which nobody cares about, because they’re basically the same speed, and have to be played in long range, otherwise both their long reload speed will kill them in close quarters.

Bottom line : in a km engagement, the IS4M has no change to die compared to the T32.

And you play in squads. I don’t pump my kd playing in squads man, I play solo. Basically part of your kd is artificially increased lmao.

Still waiting for the screenshots, like I do. Me too can make stuff up.

EDIT : I have 1600 hours, basically grinded 2 whole nations, and don’t have any op prems or event vehicles.

What was your actual lvl when you had 1600 hours ? Easy to do the man with your 17.6k hours.

Last time I checked no it can not unless you hit between ERA xD …
Compare the size weakspots of russian tanks to usa btw :)

Why? We are in Europe my dude multiple countries multiple languages and in my language it is not offensive… Me my language and my country is a minority on that forum it aint nice baning something from my country what we use day to day basis just because YOU think it is offensive.

Take into consideration that the majority of players here are not good players… not all of us have the time to play in this game multile hours weekly getting better and playing fully competition mode…

that is why balance is needed…

ka-50 it took multiple years to balance it out…
it took years to balance out space bombing migs

how can you not see that if you consider taking all into one piece like ground/air/helis you mix it up it shows that russians are the most op nation in the end game goal of top tier in this game for years? Im not talking about single vehicles im always talking about a whole nation and what it can bring into the game. ground RB you have all 3 aspects heli air ground and right now in that mix russians are in the lead for years and only getting better and better stuff…

1 Like

pffft yeah sure

Yes yes, we all know the quicker reload speed of the T32 once made a difference against an IS4M in a 1km fight.

I know, you do it all the time

Spoiler



image

The last excel sheet screenshot is so you can see which games was against Russia. Somehow the game doesn’t show the first 7 games anymore, so I left them out.

You have the M1 KVT, which is one of the best 10.7 MBT by a longshot. Hell the only competition it has is the Leo 2A4, Vickers Mk.7 and maybe the T-80B.

Which makes that 1.6 K/D in it even more sad. Lineups don’t really influence your single vehicle K/D, hell for a 1 death leaver 1.6 is especially bad.

2 Likes

No one said that either did they.

WDYM how could it be OP 16 x FNF missiles it overhwelm almost every SPAA in game

It’s also RNG for the LMUR what part it locks onto too you know that rght.

Very good, however in English it’s an offensive word used to slander Russians, has been since the 1950s.

You are not using your own language, remember that.

Very good for you so you’ve spent more than a decade ignoring all the additions which have been blatantly OP but aren’t russian?

i literally just said the T series tanks are the only tanks in game that the abrams and Leopard cannot UFP one tap shot

I don’t need to, I’ve got all of them.
The Abrams has worse armour

  • better round
  • mobility
  • optics
  • reload by almost two secods.

The fact it’s armour is worse is literally it’s only downside.

you are not using your own language are you you are using English it’s an offensive term in English one of which is not allowed to be used on the forums.

You are on a multicultural forum using a term which is by all means offensive irregardless of where it comes from, in a language that isn’t your own.
also the manner in which you used it was quite literally derogetory lol

I use lot’s of language both in English and Spanish which I cannot say on here? I am scottish and use curse words as comas in my day to day life. Can I do that here? no

Ofc not because it may upset certain people.
Do I get all uptight about that ? no .

I personally don’t think it’s offensive I’m well aware of it’s origins, however I also know my language and how it’s used, and you are using it in a way which is not permited on the forums.

I’m sorry but if you’ve played for 13 years and still suck then that’s on you.

i dont know why you are so hell bent on this one specific scenario, but there is a lot more to grb than trading shots with heavy tanks from a long distance

i mean… the gun depression (which the is4 doesn’t have) lets the t32 hide its only weakspot and lets it completely null your entire 1km argument

it also lets it completely steamroll anything it faces from a hulldown position since its turret armor is so strong it can reliably tank even some heatfs rounds

@An_Pigeon i hate to break it to you but russians dont actually find the word “russki” offensive at all since its literally means “russian” (the russian word is русский)

1 Like

Not saying they do, I am saying that on the fourm it’s not allowed as it’s considered in English offensive

Like if i call a scotsman a sawny
not that offensive or tha tbut it technically is so it’s not allowed.

Guess I’m playing Russia today bois LOL

2 Likes

I see 10 wins out of 18 games, and you’re telling me you didn’t team up a single time with Russia out of those 10 wins ?

I find that very hard to believe, I think you’re lying. 11 games straight without being teamed up with Russia, as Italy, is sus.

Glad you’re saying that, let’s now compare T32 hull down vs IS4M hull down lmao.

You’re coping now

you can check it all for yourself on https://tss.warthunder.com/

Damn I wonder why everybody wants to play Russia.

Not for the META, that’s for sure.

I’ll do that when I have time.

But he constantly shows me a perfect 50% winrate in his games, I find that hard to believe.

It’s never exactly 50%, in so few games. If the game were perfectly balanced (which it is not), the theoretical winrate for all nations would be 50%, but after lots and lots of games played, according to the law of large numbers.

Very unlikely you always get 50% winrate in such small samples, every time. It would more likely look like 61.32%, 42.1123%, 63.01% 58.745893% 47% etc. It sounds sus af.

both wont pen
especially at 1 km, they wont be able to even hit eachother reliably

at this point i legit think you are ragebaiting

you are:

  1. refusing to address actual points made
  2. ignoring arguments which disprove yours
  3. using subjective opinion as fact when it suits your narrative
  4. but also call those who use factual data liars and call their statistical evidence rigged
  5. making far fetched arguments which you cant prove but still throw them out there since you gotta discredit your opponent
  6. deliberately misrepresenting your opponents data to suit your agenda and derail the discussion (you did this right when i was writing this lmao)

this is not a perfect 50% mister you are saying what you are saying because you want his argument to seem weaker

whatever man im off to play unicorn overlord

2 Likes

Skill issue on US mains part they just need to do better I’m glad I didn’t have to break a sweat here

2 Likes

The excel screenshot I also attached shows which games were against Russia and which were teamed up with Russia. If you want to verify it by going through the replays yourself, but the screenshot with the info is right there.

I won 8 games against Russia and I lost 7 games against Russia.

Well what you believe is up to you, but I’m not lying.

I have nothing to gain and I honestly don’t care enough about half of the supposed Russian bias stuff here to lie for it. You living in your semi fantasy/conspiracy world has no direct impact on me. Since I’ll likely just close this tab in a little bit (ADHD moment) to go vibe in a VC with friends and my life will go on as normal no matter what you believe.

1 Like

does not matter it is He vs HEAT warhead… gues which one suffers from that locking rng?

No I never ignored that but they were quickly fixed… now compare it to years of ka-50 domination etc etc… and now what we have :)

yes you used it against me as well and you don’t see me crying about it LOL

yeah and? do we all have to be good? no. That is why we don’t have SBMM which I would love to have…
the majority is a mediocre player base.

Thank you. Just like a lot of people use Polacks which in English is offensive which we don’t find it to be because we use the word on a daily basis…

I am finishing this discussiion with you Pigeon you are too blind to see hundreads of post now of people complaining but you say that it is not you use a counterargument that something nato had was op but you never consider that some stuff was nerfed fast while russians have bmpt for a while now and it is still overpowered.

I find common ground with you for some cases but come on “i support removing the kh-38mt or lmur flightpath” it will never happen… why can’t you just admit the game favors Russians giving them longer time with op stuff… giving them more and more op vehicles while other nations which are in dire need of such don’t ?

To be fair? I have a massive russian premium lineup just because I know they are too strong and even with bad stats I can earn 140k per battle of SL doing mediocre style gameplay
show me a lineup which is comparable to it’s effectiveness… Guess what I take su-30mkk with bmpt t71 turms 2s38 su-39 and t-80ue1 most op lineup there is of premiums in a RUSSIAN tech tree for grinding…
the us? cool but it lacks the CAS loadout the russians have… making the russians have a slight advantage and taking into consideration how russians ussually end up spawn camping other teams…

Can’t do that in Germany/UK/Japan/china<— well kinda with their su-30 /italy/france/sweden/israel

1 Like

Leclercs are amazing, you are just bad.

1 Like