No, it’s called balance.
99% of players play realstic battles and not even sim battles are a “sim” they just force you into first person and thats it.
No, it’s called balance.
99% of players play realstic battles and not even sim battles are a “sim” they just force you into first person and thats it.
It doesn’t have an armor value, it acts like an actual spall liner. Which is completely BS.
Do NATO autoloaders act like that, like a very heavy armor capable of tanking every spalls they meet ? No.
Exactly.
it does
Cope
Trying to find every possible excuse to justify Russia being artificially/shadow buffed lmao.
Make up your mind.
optics are not thermals, thermals are thermals HSTVL has far better optics than the 2S38 aka zoom magnification.
yes literally it survives more shots than the 2S38 the 2S38 at addition had broken fuel tanks.
Now it has bigger amo as well as it has all teh crew in teh front.
It’s a 1 tap kill almost always.
I’m sorry what? you are saying Lmurs have lofitng and it’s an advantage but Jags it’s a nerf?
Like I’ve seen both these weapon systems rinse entire lobbies as if it was nothing.
They really do when the DM53 out of the l/55 has nearly 100 more pen lol, it’s a huge difference.
I’m sorry but we’ve got NATO kit which is modern as well lol, the 2A7 being an example of that, the M1A2 SEP V2 is not from the 80s either it’s from 2008.
All the SPAAs are modern bar the older models.
what do you want exactly a USA “I win button”
i literaly just told you another example of a tank with stuff added due to brochures xD
the leclerc reload being 5 secondscomes from brochures, hell one source is a tank building magazine.
what slang would that be?
In English the term “Ruskie” is derogatory towards them and since about the 1960 has been used as an insult, and an insult alone.
While it comes from a translation it’s still an insult.
just because you do not consider it “abusive” doesn’t mean it’s not derogatory lol
The hellfires I use at 10.7 seem to do pretty damn well, the hellfires will take altitude to come down at more of an angle, as long as you’re not hurling it at like 2,4km
Because they argued it cannot be implemented without the LOAL as well as the capabilities of tracking through smoke.
Cause lets say an EF2000 with almost what x 18 FNF missiles would be a bit stupidely OP no? xD
Though I have spoken in great detail about how that could be fixed.
What do you mean the smae RNG to the russians, the Spikes it isn’t RNG how it hits. It’s just a lesser angle, that is it.
RNG is more like ammo cook off, angle of pen etc.
I’ve played for over half a decade, almost every year there’s 3 or 4 things drop at once making a random nation OP as hell.
Also stop calling them Russkies you mug.
How can you not understand that the Nato heavies are more well armoured when it comes to te likes of the conq, M103, T32E1 etc xD
winrates are influenced by more than just me.
That is why statistically I dumpster you in most of the MBTs we have both played.
Oh no a couple of nukes, the skill level.
I get nukes regularly enough that I often just let them sit there to farm more RP and SL, only spawning them last minute for the one minute to midnight SL rewards.
That 1.6 K/D in your KVT is really cure though.
It does, but it shouldn’t. That’s the whole point
A russian autoloader stops the spalls and actual shells, a NATO autoloader doesn’t stop anything (if the shot goes through, you will always expload)
Doesn’t seem fair to me
Hard to do it when you are alone vs entire russian team spawncamping you:) I wonder why it happens mostly for russians.
What I mean is ammo count. the 2s38 is an awesome tank killer and SHORAD compare it to the hstvl you can’t to if efficiently. either you take top of 4 shells and other to tanks or the other way around you still have not enough…
while the 2s38 is versatile with good firepower. yes one is premium and other is not but the premium one has a massive egde over the HSTVL
T32 is more well armored than IS4M T10M IS3 ?
What a cope, it’s simply not
T32E1 is literally better than russian heavies xD I’ve hundreds of games, if not thousands between the heaves of the two nations.
T32 90MM can pen the front of an IS4 , IS3 and Object easily.
The T32E1 armour cannot infact be penned by the 122.
He thinks the T32 gets mogged by the IS3 and IS4
winrates are influenced by more than just me.
Would you look at that, when we look at your Leos/T-series winrates, it’s all thanks to your skills, but when we look at other garbage NATO MBTs, “winrates are influenced by more than just me”. lmao.
Oh no a couple of nukes, the skill level.
I get nukes regularly enough that I often just let them sit there to farm more RP and SL, only spawning them last minute for the one minute to midnight SL rewards.
That 1.6 K/D in your KVT is really cure though.
I’m not the one getting >= 60% winrates thanks to Leos/T-series, which are the META and represent 70% of your total MBTs giving you those winrates ??
Of course you have a better kd overall, you’re mainly maining the META vehicles ???
Recreate a new account and only play the Leclercs, and we’ll see
(plus you have a complete line up at 10.7, which I still dont with the US ??)
ake 4 AA rounds and 20 AT rounds n your jamming?
The T32E1 literally is more well armoured than them?
hence the reason I’ve a +2,0KD with it in like what, 8 games.
T32 shell, found at 6.7 can one tap the IS4M easily.
the issue is you can’t aim mate
I say that 40mm pen difference does not matter you in both situations have to shoot weakspots.
I saying jags without lofting are underpowered…
if they would lofe like the lmurs they would have a bigger kill ratio ):)
do it now with the new pantsir …
does that do anything in game can you pen ufp ?
I don’t want usa win button i wan’t france/italy/sweden/usa better button (not better then russians but better to balance it out… )
I’ve reported multiple accounts which have in game ZOV which is about IRL conflict I don’t see people getting banned for that or anybody having a problem with that while for me and my country that thing is not a positive sight is it? since the russians threaten us just like other and what?
I don’t see it as abusive and I do not do intend it to be abusive.
how slow missiles would be OP ? you have a lot of them and you can fully intercept 2 full loadout with a new pantsir -.- kill the jet before is is in launch range… you can do what ever but with lasers? you are a flying duck.
it is rng to what module it locks on to instead of centre of mass (turret just like you see in the videos)
Why can’t they model it properly?
" Russian word for Russian (russkiy )" it is from my language and I do not say it in an offensive abusive manor.
oh great and I play this game since 2013. and never have I ever seen a nation be so blatantly OP…
I appreciate the clarification to ammo count.
I however am not trying to get a KDR of 13:1 in my HSTVL, so the likelihood of me using all 26 rounds is almost zero.
My highest ammo count use was on Cargo Port where I got ~6 frags and used 13 rounds, with one of those frags being an Mi-24.
Now, I’m not saying don’t play for nukes, but 26 rounds is more than enough for a nuke run on one life.
As for the spawncamping, I was there when American teams did it daily for over a month over 5 years ago.
And I’ve done it a couple times in 2025 in my Abrams to recreate that experience but the enemy on the receiving end.
A quick team-work based spawn push is a tactical decision that any tech tree can use against an unprepared enemy; just requires the right disparity of teams.
And yes, i was on the receiving end of one of those spawn pushes recently. The match lasted a total of 3 minutes.
T32 90MM can pen the front of an IS4 , IS3
You call that tiny driver sight “easily” ?
Cope more man, you’re runing out of arguments
I don’t call that T32 being “more armored” than the IS4M. Are you being serious russian main ?
The russian heavy in question literally has a singular pixel you have to hunt from a km away, while the T32 has all those green spots everywhere on the tank.
Stop making up excuses man. I’m not even talking about the situation where the IS4M would be angled, lmao.
Keep coping hard to defend Russia at any cost, nobody can say this :
equal this :
It makes a difference in
The jags are smashing entire lobbies sir.
They are not underpowered, just that the Lmurs are over powered, remove their correct lofting, make them equal, not buff another one so entire lobbies get wrekced.
Still happening man.
What are you on about lol, YES the abrams and leopards can absolutely shred most every MBT without having to aim properly bar the russian MBTs UFP.
France is good? arguably the best A2A platform in game, with a fantastic cas potential.
Decent MBTs
sweden I don’t even need to say
then don’t bloody use it simple.
you should also count in the difference in everything else other than armor
Nope, my T-series winrates are mostly boosted since I only play them when I’m in a squad. I just hate playing them too much to play them solo, they just limit my playstyle too much.
Leo 2A7s are just braindead easy yes.
You forgetting that I also absolutely dumpster your stats wise in the Leclercs?
You sitting at an adorable 1.0-1.1 K/D in them while I sit around 2.0 in all of them.
Maybe it’s time to accept that you just aren’t a good player. Hell accepting that and looking at things that way might make you a good player sometime in the future.
Also I went through the replays of the 26 top tier games I played today. 19 were against Russia and 7 were with Russia. Of the 19 I played against Russia I won 10.
Would you look at that, slightly over 50% winrate.
(Also I want you to know that I could have unlocked the Centauro II in this time I used, so you are welcome).