US dominated top tier ground from march 2017 until march 2018 lol, I would hardly call that quickly
Thats just called pay to progress and you paid alot to have this “privilege”.
Of course I did… I don’t have a lot of time to play games maybe 2 hours every other day
Ez claps just hold W abrams died before ATGM got there
He had the first shot off and fked it up, don’t see the problem here.
Your cross analysis is a bit flawed. Bmpt does not have 9.3 offensive capabilities. Sure the bmpt has the same gun as the bmp, but paired with 2 cannons and multiple high pen missiles with great mobility and armor, there is no point in saying that statement.
Well the problem in my opinion isnt Russian mbts, but Russian Bmpt, the new pansir, and attack helis
Yes that is something I agree with. The only good thing that the Russian mbts has is its low profile and great armor. Everything else is mediocre or worse. BUT the Mi-28NM, new pantsir, BMPT and etc are a big problem
Bro SandmanSIx deployed smoke, oncourse he couldn’t get a good shot.
lol you just proved that bmpt is op
brother I’m not even done playing russia I’m just going to go on an ez win streak today with the BMPT
TOW 2… “high pen”
Great mobility? lol
Decent mobility, not great.
Its armament is quite literally at 9.0 and 9.3 across multiple IFVs.
name me one vehicle that has 4 ready missiles and 2 ready auto cannons at 9.0 or 9.3
Again, you proving your point wrong. You can’t say “BMPT is not op because it has 9.3 br weapons”. 1, its false, 2 armor makes a difference, 3 its damage model is broken, 4 its survivability is broken and all of that combined is OP. Its like saying the t58 is not op because it uses a similar cannon as the t30.
Probably. It’s like if you are poor, you deal with more stupid problems.
@MR_BOOMBASTICc
It’s obvious you’re replying to the wrong person.
1- I never said BMPT wasn’t OP.
2- I never said 4 ready missiles, and 2 auto cannons.
So you either responded to the wrong person, or you moved the goalposts and invented a strawman to argue against. Which you could’ve just done by talking to yourself IRL instead of arguing against your own invented arguments on a forum.
That doesn’t matter, you are saying BMPT has 9.3 offensive capabilities. I’m saying you’re wrong. Ok you didn’t say BMPT is OP, then what is the solution?
Here is what you’re claiming is wrong: 800mm penning missiles, and APDS cannon.
Type 89: Superior APDS cannon, and 700mm penning missiles.
BMP-3 at 9.3: Identical APDS performance, and 800mm penning missiles.
BTR-3E1 at 9.0: Identical APDS performance, and 800mm penning missiles.
Desert Warrior is 9.7 now, gets APFSDS.
The thing that makes BMPT strong is the armor, which is why the cross analysis focused on that and why I demanded it be moved up based on that cross analysis.
To explicitly state the thing you claim is wrong:
That cross analysis was made to prove that 10.3 was incorrect, and that a minimum BR of 11.3 was necessary based on precedent of other asymmetric equivalent vehicles.
The cross analysis was correct, because Gaijin moved the BMPT up proving it correct, and the 10.3 BR incorrect.
So do you think it was wrong to move the BMPT up? Or are you ready to acknowledge that the cross analysis had teeth?
There are consequences to opposing things blindly without researching the thing you’re opposing.
Switch to your second barrel it’s faster then waiting for the overheat LMAOOOO still on a killer win streak
PS: those dead tanks I wiped the floor in secs
None of those has 4 missiles or 2 autocannons
Not only that buts its combo of great armor, armament, crappy modeling, and other specs
Why would I think its wrong that the bmpt went up? Your dodging my questions. Cross analysis is still not the best way to compare vehicles.
Still saying bmpt having 9.3 armament is absurd. It should go up to 12.7.
