When the tank has nothing to back up an easily exploited weakspot, then it’s overtiered. Thinking the IS-2s aren’t overtiered is a genuinely abysmal take, and just by looking at them you can see that the Tiger IIs, T26E5, or T34 (US) are better.
Because the devs are stupid when it comes to properly balancing things.
And they have a higher BR. Even then, the T58 is the most OP out of all heavy tanks, and most American heavies are fairly competitive and good for their BRs. Theres also the fact that Russian heavies have awfully long reloads and are lacking in pen a lot of the time.
Worse ammo? Are you talking about the VCC-80/60?
But that has same generation thermals.
There is no tank with a better round and better thermals than HSTVL.
There are tanks with worse ammo and better thermals, but not your post’s specific stipulation.
HSTVL is the best autocannon light tank in the game for a reason; and part of that reason is because it was too expensive to produce IRL.
Soviets having a KE-W equivalent round doesn’t mean much when USA also has M829A1 and M829A2.
Then don’t spawn CAS and focus on winning.
Tied with Japan, and spawn SPAA.
Still haven’t seen anyone post documentation or video of LMURs functioning IRL to compare it to War Thunder. All I’ve read is conjecture that LMURs are somehow correct.
The fact your post implies the HSTVL I shilled for is Russian as well, deeply hilarious.
Me: Shills for HSTVL and USA.
Not sure how you get HSTVL and USA mixed up with Russia to be honest.
There’s a reason I have zero posts anywhere online or paper “shilling Russians”, cause I never have.
Do I need to remind you 70% of your vehicles giving you winrates >= 60% are Leos and T-series ? I can post the maths discuted in pm here if you want. You’re nowhere near as good with other MBTs, which are not the META, lol.
Also, I got couple of nukes in the kvt, so I’m good thanks
I’m glad you’re admitting spike IFVs are completely garbage and ineffective.
I’d say in this case its not something special to Russians.
Any tank that has autoloader also benefits from this, i survived countless time in my Leclerc’s, Type-90/10’s and with other tanks that has autoloaders because of this feature.
Problem lies with gun trunnion, overperforming base/ERA armor on Russian tanks but then again if you take away those artificial buffs they become complete trash at top tier.
This one isn’t true, but I can see how it feels like that.
LOS protection of Leclerc’s UFP should be ~500 according to the x-ray, but it took years for Arietes to get their updated composite array.
Time will tell how long it’ll take.
We only “started” getting non-structural trunnions on tanks as well.
Its suppose to make turret cheeks immune to 3BM60 at point blank but they still hasn’t fixed that, as for other protection aspects i highly doubt Ariete can receive more protection in those areas.
this
gun trunions are absolute cancer to the point that ive stopped going for breech shots on mbts at all
ERA is also cancerous in a different way, the way they clutter up the DM is really nasty