Rework J-7D: Reborn from the ashes in the form of J-7G

U are right, J7D should not stay at 11.0 for all of its shortbacks

1 Like

The J7D is the worst fighter at 11.0,her body comes from mig 21mf ,she can‘t even arouse my interest to make a purchase.She needs to change to J7G

2 Likes

Gaijin wont give a better jet for free. They will lose a lot of money if they replace J-7D with J-7G.

Westerners have always been full of arrogance and prejudice towards China, and they like to use these tricks to disgust Chinese players

1 Like

I believe J-7G should be researchable vehicle early tier 8 before Shenyang J-8F, J-11 & J-11A

And 4x PL-2 & PL-5B replace by PL-8 with new BR at 11.0 (Air AB) and 11.3 (Air RB & Air SB) for J-7D

J-10 “1001” prototype good early fighter aircraft premium pre-order pack tier 8. but 12.0 or 12.3 BR ?

But I guess gaijin could add early fighter aicraft pre-order pack J-8 Peace Pearl this year

2 Likes

Naval version not mean Aircraft Carrier version, but also could be designed for navy, upgraded for be deploy on islands/coastline, or other situation
And for a long time PLAN have their own avlation squads(non-carrier part merged into AF now), even like JH-7 it was designed for navy first and then AF choose it for a new fighter-bomber

2 Likes

make a wish

1 Like

And most of Chinese player dont know how to use the forum or not have the habit to use the forum… so if there’s a post on tieba, lots of them will be guided to here and vote
It’s a simple way to make their voices heard without English abilist, isn’t it?

1 Like

The J-7D is almost the worst jet at its BR so there is no doubt that it should be buffed.

1 Like

agree, please hear china TT`s players voice

atleast they payed

3 Likes

T4-6 we need better jet

2 Likes

I really don’t think this J7D is necessary. It can be said that it is completely mismatched in the current environment and was not easy to use when it was first released. If I urgently need to unlock the technology tree, why don’t I choose Q5, which has more advantages and a better environment? I really think J7D can be replaced with J7E, at least in the current environment, although the body performance is average, there are relatively powerful weapons

1 Like

thx for the info

1 Like

Well, I think only 2+2 (and without omnibearing infrared missles) at 11.0 and weak engine is so funny……
I have the Mig21Bis and I know how hard it to Use, so
I cannot imagine how J7D could be play comfortably.
IF THE PACK COULD NOT BE REPLACED BY J7G, I WON’T BUY IT

2 Likes

If it got all aspect PL-5 or PL-7 it would be decent at its current BR but otherwise it will always never be worth the price as the current model

1 Like

2 Chinese are talking with English lmao

1 Like

That’s right, the J7D’s performance really can’t support him to stay in 11.0, and giving him a better missile alone will make his BR go up and make it even more unsurvivable, and the BR drop will affect the weapon configuration.
Replacing a new model like the Swedish CV90105 is the optimal solution, and players need this very much.

1 Like

as @Miraz05 said, F7 BGI should be a better choice than J7G, its a foreign trade version and J7G should be a TT vehicle as an upgrade for J7E

3 Likes

The J7D also uses the MiG-21 MF body, which is too much to perform.
Now the J7D is not popular, it is not worth the price at all, and if it is updated, there will be more potential buyers.

2 Likes