Revert LAV-AD sound

it sounds like my ears are clogged and sounds worse than previous version

2 Likes

I kinda like it actually.

Also, it sounds more like the recordings. I know it’s not the same as real sound, but it’s close.

2 Likes

clearly your example uses a cell phone camera with a really shitty microphone box about 10 meters away

1 Like

Don’t you agree that it is clearly more serious? And look, this recording was clearly not made with the best of cameras either
The camera at that time was so good that the image is 4:3 and it’s not even fullHD, imagine the audio input of that.

In fact, it even looks like a VHS video hahaha

@Isaac_Victor @Matthgame231

Ok, so I threw together a quick comparison video

My thoughts:

Old sound = promo video
New sound = burst at timestamp 15 seconds

4 Likes

the new one sounds like a fully automatic fart gun

You’re right, it’s even better. Maybe I’m affected by my hatred for the new Vulcan sound. mb

Oh my god, the vulcan sound is horrible XD

I like both tbh, but the new one is slightly better IMO.

The old one sounded like a monotonous growl, a continuous buzzing noise if you will.

The new one has some nuances, it’s difficult to describe but to my ears there’s more stuff going on.

There’s this electric sounding rattle, for example. I think it sounds more interesting.

4 Likes

nah i just heard it 💀💀

I kinda like the new one more but the clip around 15 seconds sounds the best

Revert 9040 sound!!!

Has anyone noticed that the GAU-12 on the av-8b+does not have a rotation animation when firing? This is too deadly for OCD(

1 Like

Its not even ground forces

They change the god damn sound for the Vulcan literally every single new Major update.

Just PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT GAIJIN AHHH

hell yeah they removed it 🔥

It does kind of sound like the GAU-12 IRL.