Restrict [Battle] <6.7

‘It’s not my fault if you cannot read’ Remember you threw that out for a few threads… It fits on you.

Your defense of the game mode being fine was that my grievances with it were from me not understanding the game mode which we both know is unequivocally false. Therefor your statement of support is hollow. Do you have any actual opinions on the game mode or did you just come here to attack the author of the thread?

Oh I know it isn’t false… You’ve got that many threads going for removals and ‘disables’ that it’s clear you can’t… The TK that I caught you on showed you can’t handle players not following your direction…

It shows a common problem, and it’s not with the game.

Again attacking the author of the thread and deflecting from the actual topic.

As I stated and assumed you have no actual opinions on the game you simply are on this forum to argue with other users. I’m going to block your account so I do not need to waste my time further.

It shows your MO… All of these interactions have… You deflect and make out that you aren’t talking about something that we’re pointing to, you then say you’re being attacked, when you’d attacked peopel with veiled insults for page after page…

You play the victim card too much to be taken seriously.

The ‘disable’ is ‘removal’ you cannot deny it… You are flagging the posts just because you don’t like them, but you throw out the same on a whim just for the sake of it.

Me telling you you need to learn isn’t an attack, it’s actual advice. You want to take it as an attack because it’s easier to paint it out as abuse so you can flag it.

Quite frankly I was out of this thread, but you comiled that page saying that I was attacking you, but as soon as I come back you’re all ‘Oh you’re dragging the topic off-topic now!’

So yea, it’s pretty obvious there is a problem with engaging with you as I said all along.

You don’t want anything contrary to your moan, and you aren’t actually genuine in your engagement.

My stance on this mode stays the same.

The mode is fine.

Difficult to say. But overall we only have Conquest, Dom, and Battle so removing one makes GFRB stale.

I understand issues people have with the various versions but I will put it out there that it is more often the players (teams) that fail to utilise them correctly which makes them appear bad.

And of course about 9.0+ are vehicles that were never intended for what maps/versions we have.

People cant generally understand Dom, so I put it back to being more a player issue than anything else.

I agree that the game would be stale with less variety but I do not believe Battle offers an engaging game mode for players when it is at a lower tier.

High tier gameplay is complimented very well with attrition gameplay assuming the map is large and offers enough space for players to move freely and engage. One of the best examples of this would be Fulda which on release was not a map I generally enjoyed but once I got to higher and higher tiers and the game became less focused on having better armor / gun to aiming and skill it has easily become one of my favorite maps.

This skill based gameplay is only possible at high tier where all nation’s MBTs are on equal footing having no loss in advantage at range since all shots can penetrate the same general weakspot, the center cannon breach.

At lower tiers this gameplay is completely removed and there is an over reliance on vehicle class. This is fine when there are multiple objectives offering players room to flank and hold but when the focus is attrition the possible vehicle choices are narrowed to best mobility and best gun. It completely removes the purpose of pushing and going on to the point is a single to CAS to obliterate your position.

Battle is best suited at higher tiers and should be restricted as such.