Responding To Your Feedback On Separate Battle Ratings

Yep, Only difference between the Torandos on the TT and the MFG/WTD61 is the Tpods and bombs

Buc S1 has no guns, no AAMs and no CMs and yet is 8.7. with a FM that is worse than most 8.7s

1 Like

Okay… what about simulator battle ratings? I’m just a little concerned those will be forgotten about… because some certain aircraft are not great in sim and some are amazing - compared to ARB.

what happened to that

It’s right to increase Air To Air kill rewards, not reduce Base Bombing rewards.

It’s not related to this topic, but the Ground Battle is the same.

I can’t understand why Gaijin is always trying to
reduce rewards.

Think again about the situation that happened last year after Nerfing with an Economic Patch.

And please get away from Soviet Bias.

We need to balance actual equipment with other countries(i.e. Germany, US, etc) or create and release new equipment with similar performance to Soviet one.

But you can’t do just Control+C Control+V.

I beg you to listen to us.

4 Likes

because gaijin like money

Wait what do u mean with super etendard at 10.7?

First it doesnt have flight performance for 10.7,then even with better missles its not that hard to kill if u can see it with ozelot/strela and last,at 10.7 there is legit 0 tanks u can use for france so u either go at 11.7 with it but there would be no point since u have better planes after it,or u take 9.7 tank ( yes,9.7 tank!!?) with 9.3 tanks and play lotto if u get uptier (and get fcked) or downtier/ur tier since there is no lineup( and again get fcked )…

just delete france ground TT since they are basicly copy-paste below 6.7, at 6.7 just 1 tank is good,at 7.7 shit since every game is uptier vs t55am1,then 8.7 has no stabs, no armor and stock tanks without engine feel like maus and then dead space from 9.7-11.7…

lets all just play ussr and play mirror-matchup every game

Bro france is getting ass-fcked in basicly every tier and now only plane that was CAS-viable got moved to 10.7 and they have no 10.7 tanks…just 9.7 and 9.3 that will need to face 10.7 tanks if lucky or risk playing vs 11.7…this is just fucked up

This doesn’t explain the difference in brs for Tornadoes in air battles.
I don’t get it at all, German Tornado IDS MFG and Tornado IDS WTD61 have identical capabilities in Air battles compared to all the other in-game Tornado variants, therefore in this type of battles all Tornadoes should have the same br (either 11.0 or 11.3).

7 Likes

Bucc S1 is 8.7, which is very obviously based on its air RB performance, as Canberra which is trash in ground RB but alright in air RB is 8.3, and Bucc S1 is superior to the Canberra.
The guided bomb Tornado IDS, which is the one you meant to specify, is very much ground and one of the exceptions I implied.
Heavy bombers are usually trash in ground RB for the BRs they’re at.

No one does.

Trying to reduce rewards again Gaijin ?

Don’t you remember what happened exactly a year ago ?

Do we really have to make you remember again ? You should know what we are capable of

For once, ask your community’s opinion before doing such changes unilaterally -.-

When something (here A2A kill rewards) fall out of the “meta”, you don’t nerf the things that are “meta”, you buff the things that are not so that they can reach said meta !

I hope we won’t have to repeat last year’s situation again

2 Likes

You misread what they said.
Please avoid having a toddler tantrum.

They explicitly said they’re going to ask the community, which you’d know if you read the post before replying.

Maybe my wording is wrong and I apologize if it is, english is not my first language after all, and you can point out your disagreement without being insulting.

What I find annoying is that their first thoughts are about reducing rewards yet again, it’s tiring

1 Like

Thank God the SU-27 moved down, it really wasn’t good enough already.

They’re giving two ideas, and in the same sentence telling us they’ll be asking for our feedback later on.

Well, until they actually do that I shall remain doubtful

Yes, they may have “changed their ways” for a year but I definitely don’t take it for granted, in the 11 years I played this game I’m afraid I prefer to stay doubtful whenever I read that one of their ideas is to nerf rewards

I would absolutely love that they prove me wrong though ! And I hope for it !

Gaijin… Remember that sim exists… never gunna happen

“SU-25 won’t go up because it’s not as fast nor maneuverable as fighters at the same BR, just like the A-10s”

proceeds to nerf the A-10 because it gets “…fire and forget” missiles unlike the Su-25, despite supposedly they’re the same when it comes to speed and maneuverability

lol

lmao, even

2 Likes

So after checking a bit, it seems GJ are trying to also C$CK us when they CONSIDER adding AGM-123 to the A-6E TRAM.
The Skipper 2 bomb was added in the TRAM’s subsequent upgrade, the WCSI.
So That means they’re planning to go OUT OF THEIR WAY FOR A PREMIUM vehicle with ahistorical stuff but adding ACTUAL HISTORICAL WEAPONS FOR A TECH TREE VIC IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM.
Absolute c$ckery, well done sneaking that part in.

3 Likes

What?

Canberra, the aircraft with the gunpod and an hilarious FM that allows it to actually win turn fights and get A2A kills vs the Buc S1 that has 0 A2A potential at all is somehow better?

Have you ever actually used the Buc S1?

4 Likes

Noooooo I’m gonna cry :(( gaijin please spitfire at 2.0