Responding To Your Feedback On Separate Battle Ratings

Moving the Q-5L to 10.3 Ground RB instead of 10.7 makes no difference since there are no vehicles in the China Ground tech tree at 10.3. The only time a Q-5L would be used is with the existing 10.7 lineup.

There’s also no mention of including AA missiles with the Q-5L. Why not just include the AA missiles and leave it at 10.7 Ground RB while also increasing Air RB to 10.0 like the A-5C. It’s a waste of a vehicle to have both the Q-5A and Q-5L perform the same in Air RB and with the same BR of 9.3.

4 Likes

My goodness you actually listened every single thing I’ve mentioned on my reply, nice work.
Also, maybe consider lower the ground RB br for Mirage 2000C? I know it’s non-relevant cuz French does not have line up from 10.0 to 11.3, but just a thought, the M2KC carries nothing but small unguided bomb

GG skill issue tank users wins.Because so noobs to use AA.

Since you seem so against moving the BRs of pure bombers and strike aircraft with little to no offensive capabilities down, how about you give them a way to actually have some impact in ARB matches?

Bases take ages to respawn, to the point that matches usually end before even a single base respawns and ground pounding is very inefficient when you are limited to bombs and makes you an easy target most of the time.

• Let us destroy the airfields in higher tiers, like we can in low tier. Destroying an airfield doesn’t even have to be an instant victory either, it could just limit the enemies ability to rearm and refuel
  • Turn the forward airfields into an additional bomb target with an increased amount of “health”
  • Add minor bases at the backlines that do not respawn, so there are enough targets for everyone
  • Increase the ticket impact of bases or reduce the respawn delay
Spoiler

Also, strategic bombers when?

13 Likes

I agree

In a world where Gaijin employs game designers all planes would have a place in AIR realistic battles.

Shameless plug, check out our idea. While we focued on top tier here, some things are applicable to low tiers

3 Likes

Exactly what I am thinking, not even changing the reward but increase the impact of tickets will make a huge difference in game. The problem of things like tornado is never the reward, it’s the inability to impact the game.

2 Likes

All 5 are identical in air modes. In fact the Gr1 has worse engines.

The only difference is in GRB where 3 have guided weapons and 2 dont.

1 Like

these planes are STRIKE aircraft. they don’t need to be good against planes. they’re not supposed to be good against aircraft. they have 9Ls, and everyone agrees that they shouldn’t fight flareless planes. if you think they don’t need a BR increase, you’re delusional. these planes need to go up in BR in Air RB. it’s one of the main reasons we wanted split BRs in the first place. so these could go up in ARB. the fact they’re still below 11.0 is downright criminal. 9Ls and R60Ms don’t belong below that BR on any plane. i don’t care if it’s a B-17 with 9Ls, you can’t have them below 11.0. it’s not fair. dealing with them in anything without flares is just unfun and kills the BR. you can either make the A-10 and Su-25 unfun to play, or the ENTIRE 9.0-10.3 BR bracket unfun to play. the correct choice seems pretty obvious, and picking the A-10 and Su-25 to be the ones that don’t suffer instead of well over 100 planes is moronic

17 Likes

Yep, this is what makes so little sense to me. Last time I ran tornado Gr1 in ARB I got 0 base kills. There were none left by the time I got there and was rapidly killed shortly afterwards

4 Likes

More of these types of posts please!
they are a GREAT insight into why decisions are made they way they are.
We players might not always agree with those decisions but an explanation as to why is LEAGUES better than silence!

Question @Stona_WT :

This here, Do you account for the vehicles being used above their BR?
say for example the CV9040C/BILL being the end of the line for Swedish autocannon light tanks and thus WAY more likely to be brought into higher BR battles. Do you only count efficiency in the vehicles respective BR’s matches or is it a complete set that includes all matches ever?
Because if a vehicle is at BR 10 and gets brought to BR 11.7 matches by almost all players then that efficiency number get VERY skewed in relation to its BR placement.
How is that calculated?

I Also wonder about the AJ37/AJS37 efficiency, it seams weird to me that those would be performing on par with their BR counterparts in Air battles.

Edit: that goes for AJ37/AJS37 GRB as well as those were the top attack choice for Sweden for a long time.

2 Likes

Me trying to bring the Buccaneers out in ARB lol

Yeah, they are even more defenceless

Who even bothers using the AJS and AJ 37 for ground they are dogshit and basically cant defend themselves if they bring groundstrike equipment.

The AMX has a lot of flyouts because that’s all they have!

Italy won’t have anything at 10.3 and will not have to uptier itself to a range that it could see 11.7s now or be forced to use flareless inferior CAS.

Removing the changes for the A-4s is just crazy as well. These were the changes I actually agreed with the most.

2 Likes

exactly.

I wonder if other aircraft will get buffed A2G payloads as well. Plenty of options out there. Like Martels on the Gr1

2 Likes

It moves down, it loses the All-Aspect missiles.

Or do you want more compression?

the F-16ADF has no ordnance whatsoever, why is it now the same BR as the F-16As with ordnance in Ground RB?

1 Like

I’m rarely active on the forums, but this one I really have to disagree with. Let’s take the A-10s for example, their flight performance might rival that of the F2G’s (which is 6.0), but they have more countermeasures and better IR missiles than an F-14A (which is 11.7). This by itself wouldn’t really be much of a problem. What IS a problem, is that a large portion of the 9.0-10.7 aircraft has either no countermeasures, or very few of them. So let’s do some basic math:

Most matches with A-10s in them have 4 on the same team. Each one has at least 2 missiles that some aircraft simply can not avoid once it’s launched. That’s potentially 8 people dead the instant they spot the A-10 (because 9 times out of 10, if you are the one to spot the A-10 in a flareless plane, you won’t have the time to turn away before they get within 3km of you, and at that point they can launch their 9L if you do turn around). HOWEVER, what if it’s an A-10 Late? Well, we can double that 8 kills to 16 and… oh that’s the entire enemy team. As you might have guessed, this might lead to some problems…

Now you might be asking, why don’t your statistics really show this problem? Because nobody wants to be on the receiveing end of that all-aspect missile without flares, unless it’s in a plane that would be severely overperforming without the all-aspects holding them back (for example: early F-104s and Mig-19s). These planes are comparable to some 10.3-10.7 planes, so why are they at 9.3? Because they are flareless jets that used to be 10.0. They’ve been pushed down by the all-aspect missiles anyway, and thanks to that we’ve had our last round of br changes. Korean war era jets have been sitting at around 8.7 for ages, so I wonder why they were suddenly underperforming at the exact same br they’ve been at for years?

14 Likes