Report Cheaters

I have taken screenshots and recorded a video of their gameplay, and I am attaching them to this report. The player’s username is angry alpht and they were playing in Poland(winter) 20:20 Server recording or server replay:(Gaijin Entertainment - Single Sign On)

I hope that you will take appropriate action against this player to maintain fair play and a positive gaming environment for all players. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Iftn

3 Likes

Hello

To report a player for suspected use of Forbidden Modifications or excessive Trolling/Griefing of players not covered by the automatic Teamkiller countermeasures or Chat Moderation, please complete the following steps:

1. Report the player using the in-game reporting function directly from the match where the offense was observed.
  2. Find the replay/broadcast of the match (http://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay) and play it in WT.
  3. Note the time(s) of the suspected/observed usage of the forbidden modification or misbehaviour.
  4. Back on the replay/broadcats page, click the (i) symbol next to the offenders name.
  5. In the now opening Complaint-window, enter the Type of Offense, Description of the issue as clearly and reproducably as possible, and enter the timestamp of the offense (in the case of more than one observation, add the additional timestamps to the descriptiion text please).
  6. Click “COMPLAINT” to send your report.
2 Likes

Hi Schindibee
Can I ask . What are the chances of somebody who has zero cheats or anti cheats downloaded getting banned? Does an incorrect ban happen or is it most likely impossible? Does somebody who is banned get informed of the ban?

2 Likes

Yes i get xd i don’t instal mods and anything, clear account and get ban for cheating, now i waiting for war thunder support’s Who try to help me if they try to help me :D

1 Like

We do report and nothing happends with that, just like a guy named somchai03, been facing him few times, reported him and still he aimbots like never before completly open without any care in the world… Just check 1 of his replays and you clearly see him look at people through the world and snaps on to target dead center…

2 Likes

VIDEO TRAINING SERIES: War Thunder Cheaters: 1. HOW TO SPOT and 2. WHAT TO DO
Presented by Flanky_McFlanker - Old Tank Guys

https://youtu.be/LVWVPOtWvaI?si=lO4LCFyvAYfG_jdf

1 Like

took them 2 months just to find mine, don’t count on this, especially if you play like you don’t have cheats, like me

Here is a whole thread of devs that exploit the game
this post will most likely get removed as the snail seems to favor cheaters over its players

Looks like Viking AC has been breached already, so the AC is useless