Replacing F-16AJ with Thailand F-16

OCU is worse than MLU IRL, so you’d have the AIM-9M+ loadout given to the F-16A MLU instead in my eyes.

Going with the Asia Pacific theme they could also be Indonesian F-16A Blk 15 OCU with further variants like the F-16AM, F-16C, and F-16 STAR

As is, I think it being 12.3 with AIM-9Ms is okay. It’s okay to have a gap at 12.0.

Although, one thing to note is that we’re going to have separate BRs for air and ground in the near future.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind some Indonesian aircraft to help fill gaps on one condition: They are different enough from the Thai F-16s to warrant the addition.

1 Like

It could instead be hidden just like the German Maus once the Thai variants come online and then come back during Gaijin’s Anniversary to encourage more Japanese mains.

1 Like

Ya know, I think that seems like a fair tradeoff

I am a bit curious: were any of the other proto/paper tanks like the Maus that were removed under similar conditions (where the people who initially owned them still got to keep them)?

The Panther II, Tiger 2 105, Coelion, Ki-10IIC, all the Italian planes in the german tree, some SB-2.

1 Like

Okay, so then I’d definitely be all-for it!

One day…