Removed planes from air arcade

Its kind of ridiculous that its even still a thing just had a game 2nd spawn get to cap bomb no fuse dead 3rd spawn halfway to cap bomb no fuse dead.
If this was ground Rb it wouldn’t be a problem but it was arcade you only get 3 spawn everone is marked on map its actually a joke that this is a feature ruins games and is incredibly frustrating. Please remove or rework completely its just not good enough

No response from gaijin…

What the hell does it even mean

I think he spawned the 2nd time went to the cap zone and catched a bomb from a plane and he got no “fuse” … this could translate to security which maybe means backup I guess.
3rd spawn he catched a bomb on his way to the cap zone and again no “backup”.

You can easily remove planes from air arcade. There is a big button on your computer. Keep it pressed for at least 4 seconds. Voila, all planes are gone from air arcade.

2 Likes

Removing planes from Ground Arcade Battles would be a net positive.

It would remove a pointless mechanic from Ground Arcade Battles which doesn’t level your vehicles in any form and it would provide a compromise for players requesting a ground only game mode.

Personally, I was hoping they’d change the Ground Arcade plane options from some random, anonymous vehicle to be more like Naval Arcade where you can put your own planes in the line-up (or have the option of an anonymous one in case you don’t have any).

2 Likes

OP, what are you talking about, did you use Google Translate?
And in Air Arcade you can actually spawn as many times as you have planes in your setup - and this is multiplied by two if you also have backups for them.