Remove the useless Soviet/German additions to the Italian tree!

“Theyre Hungarian, they stay”
But you just said this game wasn’t a historic reenactment? So, inferring from that comment you made, just because they served Hungary doesn’t mean they should be there.

“And there you go hating on Italy again calling it Germany.”
Hahaha, what? Are you seriously just making things up? I said “The German tree is more your lane,” and “This is the Italian tree, sorry to inform you, not the German/Soviet tree?”
I’m sorry you misunderstood what I said, but let me lay it out plainly: If you are so focused on your BTRs and T-72s, why don’t you go play the Soviet tech tree instead, and leave the Italian tree to their own devices?

My focus is having Italian & Hungarian vehicles in same lineups.
M60, OF-40, M47 105, BTR-80 all in one lineup.
Beautiful, and hilarious.
OF-40, the 60mm thermal light tank I always forget the name of, T-72M1, Leo 1A5, and G91Y all in one lineup? Hilarious and beautiful.
You can’t get those lineups in anything other than Italy.

So again, what I’m hearing is “Me, Mine, Myself!”
You want all these vehicles in one tree at your own disposal, with no care for whatever tree it is. Well, sorry to shock you, many Italian players don’t appreciate this attitude! Maybe your One Man Army can go set up these lineups in some sandbox vehicle game? Or maybe Gaijin can make a special tree just for you to have every vehicle you want.

1 Like

If you don’t like the vehicles, so be it. But don’t grandstand cause you’re not better than everyone else for not liking a vehicle.
I’m not better than BMP-1 fans cause I hate the BMP-1.

Everything you said makes no sense to me

2 Likes

Well, I give you my full support, but I would like to give my precise points of view.
As a 100% Italian player, I don’t want to see any other vehicles in my research tree unless they are Italians, but I accept Hungarians, if they were ONLY Hungarians, I don’t accept any German or Russian vehicles, I am very angry about this, we need no filler when the suggestions section is FULL of Italian vehicles and I suggest Italian vehicles myself.
If they really want to put the Hungarians in, at least they are originals and not a copy and paste. Also in my opinion Germany should have received the Lynx.
Really this time War Thunder has outdone himself, if you look into the Lynx discussion, a part of them are angry with us because we have their vehicles and spikes before the Israelis, even if we don’t hit anything, the Gaijin will only do us and only hate like this, i want to remove all copy paste vehicles and add italian (mainly) and then original hungarian vehicles

6 Likes

We’re being treated like a 3 party nation, but that doesn’t seem to be the case as a good portion of the vehicles are buggy and even being reported nothing gets done. I prefer to continue to suffer with Italy, rather than receive an OP vehicle which should first have been part of the Germans.
We Italians will also be at a disadvantage, all right, but we are very skilled players who, despite having mediocre tanks, know how to kick everyone’s ass.
Do you want fun? Then see that you read the tanks suggested in the Italian nation and vote for them.

1 Like

They should of made its Magyar / Romanian line
Id much prefer seeing stuff like

Tier 4:
44M TAS - 6.0BR

Tier 5:
BMP-1 - 8.0BR
TR-77-580 - 8.7BR (3BM-20 APFSDS)

Tier 6:
TR-77M1 - 9.0BR (3BM-20 APFSDS)
TR-85 - 9.7BR (BM-412 Sg)
TR-85M1 - 10.0BR (BM-412 Sg)

Tier 7:
KF-41 Lynx - 10.7BR

Romanian 100mm BM-412 Sg APFSDS
[M1060A2 Penetrator inside 100mm Sabot]
Penetration comparable to 125mm 3BM-29 Nadfil-2
398mm @ 0m (0)
232mm @ 0m (60)

Armour of TR-77 Series
200mm Steel at 67 degrees - 512mm LOS
[Hull armour is invulnerable vs 120mm HEATFS]

Armour of TR-85 series
100mm Steel at 67 degrees
20mm ??? (Textolite, Rubber or Ceramic) at 67 degrees
80mm Steel at 67 degrees

Instead of T-72M1 or Leopard 2A4 in the Italian tree

3 Likes

Give me a reason to add Romania and not the Italian tanks gathering dust to the suggestion list?

3 Likes

Above all, it is not clear what the English TT is doing with a BR 10.7 tank.

1 Like

yeah, that’s one of the worst things about it, It clearly shows they didnt even look at the British TT when they were making it.

1 Like

Out of curiosity I went to check what vehicles Spain had during the Cold War period, the judgment is yours.
P.s Portugal despite having few vehicles in the Cold War period, has at least interesting vehicles like: Chaparral, M60 A3 TTS and M901 ITV

1 Like

This is a great idea, i don’t support the addition of Hungary but by removing the Soviet/USSR crap from the line a lot of players will be happy. Italy already has German and American vehicles, there is no need for Russian ones too. It’s going to get to the point where there’s less domestic vehicles in tree than other nation ones. Hungary can work if they strictly focus on the WW2 era vehicles which Italy truly could use support in. But adding Russian AA’s instead of Italian made ones is not only lazy but simpily doesn’t make sense. Italy has also made several homegrown SPH’s, more notable ones include the Palmaria, M109-L, Centauro Pegaso and so on. For top tier Italy was not in dire need of a T-72 tank, i get Gaijin wants to give a different playstyle but thats what other trees are for, nobody grinds Italy because they have heavy armour, people grind Italy because of their unique playstyle of fast vehicles with not a lot of armour. The Leopard 2A4 can stay if really need be, even the Lynx if they really need to (not that Italy needed a top tier ifv since we just got the Freccia last update). But bottom line is, remove the Russian tech.

7 Likes

if they would at least have added the hungarian modified T72, but nup copy paste T72M that everyone else has as well

missing its real gun mounted mg as well, didnt bother with it

yeah that is a part many arent happy with, that italy seems to be the only nation to get fire and forget, ignoring the developers israel, and generaly britain , israel and france who lack any kind of high tier iFV light tank in their tech tree (i refuse to accept the french premium IFV without tech tree equivalnet)

And that is not even me starting with thinking KF41 should be put into germany as well

Edit: @Nicho forgot to hit the reply button

2 Likes

From what I know is mainly due to the extensive work done by our consultant to flesh out our IFVs.

it is always funny because gajin says consultans only help gather information and have no part in the decision making, besides that i find it a bit funny that the freccia is missing its commander view add on camera thingy

1 Like

Then they have to remove Finland as well because it only has Russian, German and British vehicles, correct?😂😂

1 Like

Pls don’t add anything not made by hungarians in the italian tech tree.

2 Likes

If I would need to suggest something, if you really want to add Hungary to help the Italian tech tree, you should remove the 2S1 and replace it with the Tiger and Panther that Hungary used, those are actually helpful vehicles that would fill out a difficult BR for italians

3 Likes

we wouldnt mind that, but in that case we want our KF41