Remove PL-12 from Chinese Su-30MKK

Right then, I’ll say it again, if you want to use examples, send me in-game evidence, because I don’t believe in static targets in a website simulator.

Screenshot 2026-09-24 12.14.55 PM
Screenshot 2026-09-24 12.14.49 PM


think flying at a f15E trying to do top down

Yeah why not, just let me finish making food first

27 and no to discord mod, I have actusl stuff to do irl so I wouldn’t have time or energy for that.

over sharing bro

This basic info?

Your entire post history is oversharing of your opinion lol.

will he be in mig25?

Why?

we don’t need to know your age because simply we do not care

Feel like it’s more so that r-77 outperforms it within sub 10 km after that r77 spins itself out of existence

Bugs don’t count :)

why not… you can be in a f104A too

I fail to see the relevancy of this
What does that have to do with the 1v1 @ron_23 suggested

1 Like

well i never agreed…

Neither do we care about your low skill opinion, yet you keep posting it here.

and you keep reading it and replying so seems like you do care a lot

Someone is scared, probably because you already know the outcome lol.

is this a dogfight or a big normal 1v1 match

Nah, screwing with low skill players is just too much fun. Whether it’s in game or on this forum.

Reminding them of their low skill level seems to trigger a lot of them in particular.

yea it does seem to