Remove PL-12 from Chinese Su-30MKK

someone who makes missiles IRL will also fail to fly a fighter jet

1 Like

put it at 14.0
problem solved

??? Wtf

Yes, because there is very little overlap between designing and a producing a missile and playing a videogame.

Why do I have the feeling you are a younger individual, like below 18 years old?

1 Like

how about this: a test pilot will fail to when a dogfight in war thunder against a prop
why? because knowledge and gameplay have nothing to do with each other

you know what’s more insane?
image
This

Vs

image
This

1 Like

??
What does IRL knowledge have to do with a video game

Yep but you need 15.0 for that, At the end of the day, warthunder need decompress br .

F-2A fight F-4 with skyflashs You focus a lot on the Su-30s

You don’t
Su-27SM beats out pretty much every 14.0 aircraft with only MICA mirage being comparable

THATS THE POiNT

I seriously don’t understand what you’re trying to argue here man

Your arguments are all over the place and sloppy
It’s like talking with a 5-year-old

2 Likes

Or it’s that real life fighter knowledge doesn’t translate well to a game with different physiscs, controls and enviroments??

Definitely getting even more 13-17 year old vibes from you now.

There is this thing called game knowledge, which you clearly lack alongside irl knowledge.

1 Like

1 Like

yesss that’s what you guys said

Jesus

Do you know what Eagle is on about?
I’m completely confused because he’s making zero sense to me rn

1 Like

The guy is clearly just a kid lol.

1 Like

and your a 30 year old discord mod right?

I don’t understand it either, but the screenshot has left me even more confused than I was before. His answer didn’t make sense