Remove Kugelblitz APCR and move it to 4.7

The Fox is another issue for another post but what I am saying is there is a reason why there is a surge in vehicle use followed by a subsequent rise in BR.
The Fox brings out the Kugel(and other SPAA) its effectiveness rises and its BR goes up further still. Nothing to do with CAS but due to a new light vehicle to which SPAA is the best answer. The whole idea of automatic BR rise is ill conceived.

It is true and we see line ups ruined all over the game.

It’s not. Rare tanks have much better stats yet they don’t move up unless players complain. The Object 279 was extremely strong at 8.7 and they didn’t bother changing its BR at all until the players complained about it. The KV-1B does better at 4.0 than the KV-1E if you consider stats but they stay at the same BR. The E-100 does better than the Maus but both are 7.7.

I believe they use 2 forms of BR changing. First is via bot and is the most common. Second is when they post the changes and ask for feedback. They then look at some common complaints and decide if they should change the vehicle’s BR or some other thing with it.

The BR changes only happen once every like 4 months so if an update drops a broken vehicle right after the BR changes, the vehicle will not change BR until the next BR change.

They dont touch things that make them money, evrr wonder why the kv-1E/B never goes up? Money, the kv-1E comes back players hear its OP flock to it, die, kv-1B tho keeps racking in the kills and some of the E players due as well but its because if they mived them up they wouldnt be as appealing.

1 Like

I think thats definitely a good thought and i had similar ideas for it. Its one of the reasons certain minor nations get very trash Br’s because only good players play the TT and due good in trash vehicles. Gaijin doesnt acknowledge this and bumps the vehicle up.

I think this is the case because people complained that some of the same vehicles were a different BR in a different tech tree. So now copy paste vehicles are the same BR across nations regardless of if one performs better.

1 Like

We have a game ruined by players complaining. Map destroyed by whiners and game going downhill fast.

Its politics that raises a vehicles BR overnight when it was a that BR for years previously ,something in the game changed.

If the Kugle is used to remedy the Fox crises then the Kugle will go up and that is my point. The Fox put the Kugel up, not its effectiveness against CAS for which it was intended.

This is why we have no effective SPAA and a CAS spam issue.

The M4A3(105) didn’t make them any money and it stayed at 2.7 until players complained.

1 Like

I think they should just add the Kv-1b a prem on finland so more players can add to the statistics(really im just hoping sweden gets a single heavy tank but they denied the kv-1b)

Hmmmm who screams the most…? (Hint america) all honesty though new players drag statistics through the dirt. I guarantee the french version did much better but the majority players who were playing it were american

Unless the kv1-e players keep bringing the stats down. But expanding it to better players will hurt in the short term while, hopefully, pushing it up in BR in the long term

Better is a fake term, the majority who play sweden hear its op at every BR from salty top tier players who havent played it. Then they get the prem vehicles and some do good and the majority suck, they try their luck with the TT vehicles and hate it.

That is my theory on why top tier US win rates are so low. Most popular nation with multiple premiums of the most popular tank. Plus all of the players running around thinking that the abrams is some magic tank due to movies and what not

1 Like

Sweden is very strong at 8.7 and up but below…if you have the money sure get the sav but outside of that ill still play other nations.

BP challenges can raise a vehicles BR .Use a SPAA to kill one vehicle so what happens? Every player uses a SPAA on a land vehicle rather wait a few games for a plane and we have SPAA kill rates going though the roo. DCA was my BP go to for that challenge and its always used to get a land kill not a plane… then it went up to 5.0 leaving France with no anti CAS at its intended BR.

Same with only having one or two Light tanks at Tier 3 or whatever, You will live in a certain vehicle to fulfill BP tasks and its kill ration rises all of a sudden and its BR goes up.

All my tier light tank missions had to be Italy as I had no other options so those tanks will show a rise in effectiveness. The tanks won’t be any better as tanks just used more.

I love the abrams and someone was crying about how the abrams suffer yet what they suffer the most from is lvl 10 noobs and over patriotic players who think its the most op thing irl. (Its a game chillax…gotta say i hate getting sent death threats for giving my opinions but if i had a dollar for the French, germ, and american players ive had message me with threats id have 4 nickels which isnt a lot but still a bit too much lol)

The M4A3(105) was almost exclusively played by veteran players not by new players.

Italy is where i go for light tank challenges lol. 4.0 italy is one of my fav prem line ups

1 Like

Just play all your games on the US server and you will see why US win rates are so bad. Nothing to do with vehicles. US server has become the go to for easy kills. Its the only one I play and my stats are going through the roof. Bit off topic but true.

Show me the stats that confirm it otherwise the only thing i can say is the peeps i saw playing it were tragically bad.