They do have a turret basket, it’s just not coded to slow down [what it should be], or stop traverse.
But you know, these criticisms I have of the basket system get attacked… by other players.
Being universal among the basket system & changing it to forced manual traverse instead of locking the turret is the solution.
I don’t really care. They also nerfed Kontakt-5 (which we all know they’ll conveniently ignore), and it has the worst mobility, reload speed, and depression. So, okay.
The tank in your short video, if not mistaken it looks like the t-90m. That vehicle is pretty useless compare to the t-80bvm, slow reload, slow forward and very slow reverse, furthermore it’s ugly. The only thing going for it is sometimes it bounce shots, but most of the time it gets f’d up.
Issue is it would still cause minimal spall when it exits the other side of the fuel tank. Plus I highly doubt the long rod would leave the fuel tank in one solid section after going through relikt and several metal plates.
Yeah the fuel tank is an issue, but what really is the issue is the lack of the turret basket and other equipment to hit in russian equipment. On the nato tanks, that fuel tank stops the spall, but there is so many things to hit behind it.
Autocannon tanks would then be disabled by 20mms. Let’s not give Gaijin too many ideas because I don’t need all my optics to be shot up so much that I can barely see.