Regarding the reporting system

As you know, folks, there are certain individuals in the game who play in a suspicious manner.

For instance, these guys have an incredibly strong “sixth sense”—they seem to know exactly where everyone is.

Some of them also have flawless aim.

Some can fire rockets with perfect precision—like a single rocket taking out a single ground target.

We report them, of course, but I’m genuinely curious about what actually happens in the end.

Don’t go comparing them to skilled players; genuine good players make mistakes now and then, but these guys operate just like robots.

You can see what’s going on by typing certain “magic words” into YouTube—like “RCD Espanyol,” for example.

We can’t even see the camera angles anymore; that feature has been disabled. Why was that done?

And mark my words: those guys with the “sixth sense” will be rushing to defend themselves any moment now—just watch.

Do they take us for fools?

Bad players tend to think that good players are cheating. While there are certainly a few cheaters here and there, it is not as massive problem as you make it out to be.
image

That should fairly doable, or at least approachable, with the right rockets and some time training. I’m absolutely terrible with rockets, only use them once in a blue moon, and I can already get about 40~50% tank kill rate per RP-3 after just one hour of training, so I wouldn’t be surprised someone who uses them much more than I do could do significantly better and get upwards of a 3 tank kills for 4 rockets.

Alright, folks. Those with a strong “sixth sense” have started to rally to the cause.

I’m curious to hear the opinions of others who think like me. Let’s not form a general judgment based on the comments of that 1%—those toxic individuals whose views mean absolutely nothing in the context of the game.

This is a problem inherent to the game.

And another thing: why was the first-person camera view disabled? I want an answer to that, too.

Pretty sure using the in-game report feature is a complete placebo for cheating.

If you submit a replay of a cheater they often get banned in one of the ban waves

People aren’t divided by whether they agree with you are not. They are divided by their OWN opinions. People shouldn’t be grouped into “liking your opinion” vs “toxic individuals who work for Gaijin and are trying to manipulate you and should be disregarded.”

Do scouts count as a sixth sense? They can be incredibly valuable in planning an offensive, where to take positions, and where to camp.

Thousands of hours of gaming does that to certain individuals.

Rockets tend to do that when aimed well. It takes effort and practice, hence, the thousands of hours on the game doing that to certain individuals.

They do make mistakes. You just got the unlucky end of the stick when it comes to not making mistakes.

Again, decent recon teammates, good quality headphones, and trained eyesight does that

I remember seeing somewhere that there are a huge backlog of reports that moderators have to go through. That takes some time and effort. Just mark their username down and wait for the next banwave to see. I could be incredibly wrong, however.