Regarding problems with replay playback

This is my first time using this forum, so please correct me if I’m posting in the wrong place.
Also, since I use Google Translate, I hope you understand that the English is unnatural.
When trying to play a replay from April 1, 2024 or earlier, the screen remains loading and does not move.
Counting seconds is also slower than before, despite 1x.
I know that after a major update, you won’t be able to watch replays from before.
However, this is the first time I have encountered such a problem.
Is there anyone experiencing a similar bug?

2 Likes

Hello, I also encountered this error after the Mad Thunder update. One of my friend sent 2 of his replays and after like 16 or 18 in-game seconds , a “loading” text appeared on the bottom side of the screen and the time counter started to count only the tenth of a seconds while not loading any models. After a day my friend sent a replay link, but also encountered the same problem. So me and my friend started to test my replay before the update (it was not marked as outdated), but no luck. As a last resort I tried the tip on the replays site to run the aces.exe through Windows command, but it crashed every time. I hope they find a solution as soon as possible.

Hello.I think so.
It seems like I’m not the only one experiencing the same bug.
The Bug that occurred around the time of that event was more recent than I thought.

1 Like