You’re constantly looking for targets hidden in bushes and shadows, trying to spot tiny silhouettes in the distance. It’s easy to stare at the screen for too long and forget to blink. That intense focus can make your eyes dry and tired. Arcade is faster-paced, but the markers make spotting enemies easier.
What do you think?
I mean, not much to talk about, it’s true I guess.
Never felt eye strain from it. I find the increased hud clutter of arcade to be a bit much though.
my only main issue with RB is the games problems with not making tanks visible despite being withing LOS. I do die fairly often to a muzzle flash in the middle of a field only for the tank to conjure into being half a second later
Seems we all find different things tiring. For me it’s spotting tanks, for you it’s the HUD clutter. But yeah, invisible tanks sound worse. Perfect eyesight won’t help if the game hasn’t rendered the tank yet 😂
Looks like more people enjoy playing hide-and-seek than a good old team brawl.
Depends on whether you’ve got young eyes or old eyes, haha.
lol, I’m certainly on the younger end!