RB profile problem

Since when gaijin started to count nuke escalation data into profile calculations? This shit happened when they introduced this update. I haven’t played F-2A in AIR RB for months and saw my RB profile changed after this update.

They must’ve backtraced my most recent 10 games.

Well they did move the Nuclear Escalation into an actual gamemode compared to being an event?

They did that on Sep 16th, and I’ve played more than 30 nuke mode matches since then. None of them were included in my profile before this .46 update. However, 3 Escalation matches, played days before this .46 update, were included in my profile after the update.

Surprisingly, these 3 games were also the only Nuclear Escalation matches I’ve played in my most recent 10 games, while the 11th game also being Nuclear Escalation. That’s why I said they backtraced my most recent 10 games.

1 Like