Rare Gaijin´s W

I play sim since few months. Before the update I got more points using smalest bombs possible to destroy a base - 699 points for 18x 100kg bombs and 544 points for 4x 500 kg bombs. For rockets it was exactly the same as for 100 kg bombs.
Maybe you got less points in battle now when using 1000 lb bombs? Check that.

thats the score before the update with a 15% rp booster

thats the score after the update even with a 30% booster.
it also applies to the rp for the base destroyed rp. you need also evidence of this?

Edit: My mistake thats the base Destroyed rp but doesnt matter applies to the damage aswell

3 Likes

27,950 total RP 7.14 factor.
RP from bases: 10,610.
RP from time: 16,160.
26770 RP.
/ 7.14 = 3749.3 base RP.
/ 12 minutes = 525.11 base RP per minute.

An Ayit run with 2 bases destroyed and 1 air to air kill [I don’t recall what it was]

17,720 / 4.52 = 3920.354 base RP.
Ans / 17 = 230 base RP per minute. Makes sense since the aircraft’s a bit slower.

Oh yeah, a real W to let a bug persist for so long it becomes a game meta.

2 Likes

This has effected Heli PvE horribly. Now most helicopters have no good way to damage the bases at the back of the maps.

7 Likes

Bucc is also affected on all load outs

3 Likes

i dont know what you want to say with that but you like math i guess here is some math for you.

all rp are with the same plane and bonus (Tornado IDS and Premium Account)
Base destroyed before Update - 1528rp
Damage on base before Update - 3056rp
Total 4584rp

Base destroyed after Update - 1004rp
Damage on base after Update - 2022rp
Total 3026rp

3026*100/4584=66,012%
that means we lost 33,988% of our RP for base bombing.

i didnt check it but i guess these rates refers to the sl aswell

1 Like

Yet I lost nothing.
Which either means you’re not telling me some important detail about your new match which you might not be able to due to our memories of previous matches; or Gaijin is doing an AB test.
And until you re-test showing me the same screen I showed you that itemizes all the actions, I’m sticking with the former.

Bro are you a Gaijin employee? I showed you screenshots of the exakt Same Action with the exact Same plane (Not like you) one was before the Update and one After Even the TNT equal was the Same because, you will be surprised, it was the Same Action.

2 Likes

@DschinniTTV5259 Ah yes, everyone in the WT community are just Gaijin’s employees… /s

No, you didn’t show screenshots of itemized actions; this is what you posted:

Neither of those screenshots tell me anything about the match.

Why you wanna see anything else of the match. I think the rp for Kills are the Same, but for base bombing it is clearly lower like i provided enough evidence.
I think we are at a point where you should post evidence and proof me i am wrong. Good Luck with that mate

Edit: in the Screenshot you also see that the base rp without multipliers are lower After the Update.

Exact same KG of TNT, exact same Base destruction points, exact same activity time.

Pre-update base rewards:

6,388 SL, 382 RP

Post-update base rewards:
4,201 SL, 251 RP

That’s a 35% SL decrease and a 35% RP decrease too.

Basically, rewards were nerfed by 35%.

How can anyone deny it with this clear evidence?

8 Likes

I have no idea what you you are talking about…

6 Likes

They are just trying to live up to the namesake of the plane and become phantoms too…

1 Like

Lucky that 13.0s and 12.7s get easy free kills.

1 Like

LOL 5 of them where killed by F-14 earlies 1 crashed on take off another one got TKed, after that, well they where more than welcome to take out some of the guys that where busy chasing me around if they wanted to…

3 Likes

peak air RB gameplay right there