Rank VIII Ground Vehicles and Rank VII Premiums: Introducing the Challenger 2 (OES) & M1A1 HC!

Haha, to write that it would be better if you had remained silent, the issue of whether the T-14 works well or poorly really matters little to me, that is more of a concern for the Russian Ministry of Defense, what I do not want is that with the excuse of put era VIII tanks, add tanks about which absolutely nothing is known in terms of protection and penetration, and which are practically either prototypes or pre-production vehicles.

The difference is that the Abrams X is very likely to actually see service, whereas the T-14 will never reach operational capability in the Russian army. They are scared to use it for anything more than indirect fire support, ie artillery fire. Something designated artillery pieces do much better.

2 Likes

Because outside of a card board box on a car chassis the abrams x is a tech demo. Not even a prototype. It is the fakest of fake.

1 Like

American army is not interested in Abrams X. They are interested in making latest versions that were actually put into service lighter while having same protection level and Trophy APS.

1 Like

Yeah it would cost too much

How is it fake

2 Likes

Integrating features from the Abrams X demonstrator onto existing tanks. That’s not interest?

2 Likes

I dont think thats the case with country that printd its money and doesnt care about debts as long as some desert oil is their.

1 Like

Because it no longer exists General dynamics built it, the army told them no and they got rid of it. It isn’t even a tank. It is a mock up of one. It is literally fake. This community cries, literally cries that the 2s38 is fake but as soon as someone points out that the abrams X is fake everyone losses their shit.

Nah, not really, main selling point of Abrams X is same as T-14, unmanned turret, M1A3 wont have one.

i think that the T14 and abrams x should bothe come but a saying is fake is just not true

2 Likes

3 Likes

Except it is true. The X isn’t a tank, has no armor, has no gun, the army has no interest in it, no one else is lining up to buy it. It is fake.

Funnily enough the plant wants to export T-14, if that happens theres 100% Russia will also buy some, just look at Ka-52, it was ready for ages but there were absolutely no buyings of it until some other country bought some.

Its not fake and it was demo to show what kinda of upgrades can be made to the abrams that doesn’t mean its fake

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure Russia has people queueing up to buy their tanks after the last year.

2 Likes

Thats not new and that never stopped anyone from buying T-90s lol.

1 Like

People here are using the word “fake” wrong. Fake means has never existed and is a lie. Neither the T-14 nor the Abrams X are fake. They have been built and tested, BUT they AREN’T production tanks or have been properly used. That has not been an issue for Gaijin before. The CV9040 BILL is just one example. If you want those types of vehicles in game or not is another question. But that kind do already exist so Gaijin adding more of them would not be surprising.

5 Likes

The tech demo tank i want is the CR2 LEP

2 Likes

I highly doubt that this will happen, for some time now Russia has depended on India to develop its weapons, for example the T-90 and the SU 57 were a joint development between Russia and India, with India contributing the most in monetary terms. On the other hand, only Russia and Egypt have the KA-52, so it is not that it is key to export them for them to be manufactured.

2 Likes