Rank VIII Ground Vehicles and Rank VII Premiums: Introducing the Challenger 2 (OES) & M1A1 HC!

You’re goddam right. Thanks, I haven’t seen your post on this before.

You wont really see Abrams X because army is rather interested in making M1A3, not Abrams X.
T-14 isnt cancelled nor it is a failure, it hasnt seen combat so you cant even make such claim.

3 Likes

Well, yes failure is a harsh word. But the times it has been seen and filmed it’s only ever been seen driving parades and in one of those it broke down and could almost not be towed. It feels a bit weird that it has not been seen more if it actually works as well as Russia claims and it’s also weird that it had not been produced to a bigger extent if it is functional and has no issues.

3 Likes

It drove of by itself, crew didnt even open engine deck to check anything so its safe to assume driver is did something.

It has/had engine issues, its always uncertain. Its kinda like Leclerk situation with engine.

2 Likes

It’s… not really the same, by a long shot.

M1 KVT merely has semi-historical cosmetics; Tiger II 105 and Panther II had entirely fictional systems, such as Panther 2’s turret and the fact that Tiger II couldn’t even mount that gun on that turret.

1 Like

How many Leclerc’s are their in comparison

1 Like

uhm sir, please read “with engine” line 🤓

Tiger 2 H SLA16 is also fake, that engine was only placed into the Jagtiger.

1 Like

Dude… i don’t care if it’s not “really the same”… They still made it up.

There isn’t nor ever has been M1KVT made. They easily could’ve taken any other M1 to make the premium from, but they didn’t.

Unironically 105 tiger and panther 2 are more real than ingame M1KVT, as they atleast had some blueprints/plans, unlike the abrams.

3 Likes

I don’t think that is any better. If it got to a point where they tried to tow it (I’m assuming then that they tried to fix it somehow but couldn’t and the called in someone to tow) but failed to tow and then suddenly there was no problem and it worked again. Seems weird enough for it to not be a crew issue.

And there is as of now no proof of it being fixed or not. So as I stated, what we have seen and has been filmed is that. Everything else is claims with no actual proof.

nice copium go cry yourself in the bed

Yes clearly copium as there is so many T14s

1 Like

still more than Abram X’s and KF’s

2 Likes

Yeah cause their Demos unlike “in production tank” that T14 is supposed to be

1 Like

When does the dev server open?

Properly next week

1 Like

thx bro

1 Like

Manufacturing restarted last year so abrams X again is more fake than the t14

But both are real i don’t why you say more fake

2 Likes

With the addition of a new tier VII premium to USA, do you think the M1 KVT will be removed from sale at some point?

If so, do Gaijioob usually issue a warning first?

(A friend of mine wants the KVT this christmas sale)

1 Like