Racist and banned word in squadron name


We all know what this is but according to previous moderators I’ve made no such reports about these squadrons and no im not going out of my way to find them. I’ve been a plague of the squads with the F word being used but they dont get banned or force changed. So since mods have admitted that the reporting doesnt work where do I actually report it for real people to see?

This name contains no racist or technically banned terms, which is why it is allowed. You are equating them to similar words and terms. Until the moderators/devs decide that names can’t be custom, there is nothing you can do.

Genuinely so tired of people making their names slurs and changing it by one letter or copy/pasting a character and getting away with it.

A simple fix is to literally change their names on your end. Changing one setting will randomly generate names for everyone on both teams. The only thing I don’t know is whether it will give the members of your squad the same names if you all have the setting turned on. The attached screenshot shows the setting.

Interesting, I didn’t know that.

ah yes let me change all my friends names too while im at it

That is not a fix, and the OP can escalate it to the GMs through the who to contact thread.

Changing a letter or mixing it up, doesn’t make a difference to the meaning.