R77 is worst Fox3 so far

Welcome to not playing the big 2. Gripen (at least the A for Sweden) should have come with or before the F-16C. it came 2 updates and 3 months later. For a minor nation like Britain or Sweden. We had to wait 12 months to get an equal to the F-16A/Mig-29.

1 Like

Do you have any proof of this? Especially in Sim…since that is what my comment was pertaining to.

I play air RB and we see waaay more F-15 and F-16 than Russian Su-27

America bias so true (there are only 2 nations in the entire game that dont get amraams so idk how its american bias)

I never said it was weak tf? I said “you could only do this on Sinai” in response to “you could AFK into the merge”.

Please read first before responding

Because the r77 is not nearly good enough to joust against aim120

1 Like

I could care less what color of paint is on the equipment. It will stop being american biased when the american kit stops outperforming everyone else.

6 Likes

That why AMRAAM score the most air to air kill as fox3 can’t achieve that if it wasn’t good
R-77 on the the other hand never prove itself in combat US kit overperform than anyone else?
There only two nation that have problems everyone have no problem dealing with Americans

Well that proves the point every one else have the AMRAAMs.

I think there are difference between underperforming and straight up refusing to see and lock target flying staight towards you

5 Likes

It is exactly identical. Tbe US radars are refusing to see and lock targets straight towards them because the devs have coded them to have barely over half of their proven range.

Can you see target on other half of their range ? N001VEP won’t see straight flying target even if it rams the plane

2 Likes

Use HDN mode if you’re trying to lock up targets long range. I regularly lock up targets as far as 70km with the n001vep.

1 Like

No it’s about range when you can see plane with your own eyes in sim

1 Like

I dont understand

Something between 0-12 km

Are you talking about ACM mode?

Im talking about SRS PD on Su-27SM that can’t see targets that flying straight to the plane

4 Likes

Works for me. Again try PD HND.

1 Like

Yes they were still relevant, but not enough to change the meta. In all honestly, SAHRs in general back then would always have to be fired at below 10km and during headons back when multipath was at 100m as that was the best chance to get a kill.

The only time the R27ER was ever oppressive was if you went into a BVR match back then.

Yes, the R24R had better acceleration, but nations like US, Britain and Sweden also had a counterpart which was the Aim7E2/Skyflash, where unlike the Aim 7F, it trades the longer range and sustainer booster for better acceleration.

Also don’t see how the CW seeker is an advantage when both the Aim7e2/skyflash and Aim7F both have CW seekers.

3 Likes