Questions and fixes for the F-15 Golden Eagle Missile "Restriction"

I’m very much wanting to hear other people’s opinions on this, but I feel like if this was an issue it should have been something fixed in the update and not a nerf because of a minor visual imperfection that did not affect how the missiles on the GE worked/performed. This is a simple remodelling issue that could be fixed properly at any point.I also believe there might have been an issue of reporting it just to get a nerf on another nation’s aircraft because someone believed it was too OP, but that’s just me and I’m purely speculating.

I’d love to hear your perspectives on this.

You can’t remodel it, it’s already modeled correctly.
MRMLs can use AIM-9s, but with MRMLs, you can’t use AIM-9Ms on the standard store positions due to the control surface dimensions.

It had nothing to do with it being OP or not, it was incorrect.

because the MRMLs were desinged with the 9X in mind as the main air to air missile of which has way smaller fins than the Ls/Ms, so where as the 9Ls had those large dual angular fins up front and the chonky ones with rollers in the back that would end up hitting the lower rail, the 9Xs is much smaller due to the dual thrust vectoring system so in turn the fins could be smaller