PzH 2000 - Technical and General discussion

So does the PZH2000 have thermal imaging

it does not

I need this thing in my German line ups so bad lol

1 Like

The fact that we haven’t had this in a long time is a crime, this should’ve come shortly after Japan and Sweden got their SPGs

1 Like

Most German WW2 howitzer carrying SPG’s could they had the sights for them and they were used in such a manner once a blue moon…

10.5 cm leFH 16 auf Geschützwagen Mk.VI(e)

The 10.5cm leichte Feld Haubitze 16 gun was not very useful in the direct-fire mode against enemy armored vehicles. It could only penetrate 52 mm (2 in) of armor plate at a very short range of 500 meters.

15 cm sIG 33 (Sf) auf Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf B

There was no room to stow any ammunition, so it had to be carried by a separate vehicle. When mounted, the sIG 33 had a total traverse of 25° and could elevate from -4° to +75°. The gun used an Rblf36 sight. The chassis was overloaded and breakdowns were frequent. The vehicle’s extreme height and lack of on-board ammunition were severe tactical drawbacks.

15 cm sIG 33 auf Fahrgestell Panzerkampfwagen II (Sf)
(already ingame)

15 cm sIG 33/2 (Sf.) auf Jagdpanzer 38(t)

This gun was not designed as an anti-tank gun. It was normally used to fire high explosive HE shells over the heads of advancing German troops at targets plotted on a map. This is called indirect fire. Occasionally, it was called upon to fire at enemy positions it could see. This is called direct fire. The two part I Gr 33 HE shell was filled with 8.3 kg (18 lbs) of pressed TNT with smoke box and standard Zdlg. 36 exploder system. The total weight of the fused round was 38 kg (84 lbs)

just going to post some of the rest quickly, this is by far not a complete comprehensive list.
10.5 cm leFH 18/6 auf Waffenträger IVb Heuschrecke 10
Hummel (Sd.Kfz. 165)
Sturm-Infanteriegeschütz 33B
Sd.Kfz. 124 Wespe (-5 deg +42 deg)
15 cm sIG 33 (Sf) auf Panzerkampfwagen 38(t) Grille (multiple variants)

PERI-R19 mod?

thats not the direct fire sight, the one we will be using in WT, which is the direct fire sight, is the TN80
the PERI-R19 mod is the indirect fire sight

ok,thanks

Does anybody have a photo about PzH 2000’s Charge Storage?
Need to draw its charge storage space. Below is the picture I’m currently working on.

Spoiler

charge storage

It need to be total 48 cylinders, I can’t found another 12 cylinder’s position.

The Italian army launched an upgrade programme for theyr PZh2000 (the new upgrade feature a new balistic calculator, a firefighting sistem in the turret, a new air conditioning sistem, upgraded electronics (wich will allow for new sistems like an unmanned turret to be implemented in future) and new structural modifications for automate the programmation of latest generation ammo).