Puma S1/VJTF Dev Thread

@Sahilku010101
PUMA VJTF/S1 blowout pannels no label

Added

1 Like

so they copy paste a new Puma…and C&P the OLD already FIXED bugs over to it…yea Gaijoob is a mess

So will it keep the 4 Spikes?
The extra ones aren’t modeled (yet) and 'm pretty sure they are gonna limit it to 2

from a balancing point it should keep them but because its Gaijin I expect it to only have 2 in the release

Who even use the Puma anyways???
It’s going to be the only 10.7 vehicle and uptiering the 2A4 to 11.7 is not something I’d wanna do.

Imo it should be 10.3 max. Compared to the BMP-2M and 2S38 it’s not much better if at all than either of them.

2 Likes

Because i can just remove the old Puma from my 11.7 lineup and place the VJTF in there

1 Like

I can tell you I´m not gonna use it I got the Vilkas a much better vehicle at its 10.3 BR which while its damage model is not good is still more consistent as the Puma

1 Like

Why would you use the Puma in your 11.7 lineup?
I can see a BMP-2M or 2S38 up there but the Puma just doesn’t have nearly enough stopping power to justify being in the slot of a 2A5 or 2PL even or a 3rd or 4th backup imo.

for the Puma s1 to be 10.3 they would need to move the kf41 to 10.3 aswell. Could be in 1-2 br updates if we are lucky

1 Like

the whole thing is so wonky
KF41 the worst of the bunch 10.7, namer ifv 10.3 and puma ifv being 10.7 as well then

1 Like

All I see is Skill issue, but why should I left the slot empty?
The Ultimate 11.7 Lineup
(All Slots are Maxed and with an Ace crew)
Leopard 2A7V
Leopard 2A6
Leopard 2A4M CAN
Wiesel TOW
Puma → Puma VJTF
Vilkas
Flarakrad
Tornado ASSTA1
F-4F KWS LV
Tiger UHT

5 Likes

Because I like PUMA

2 Likes

PSO frontal plate got buffed as well, i would say its overall better then the 2a4M can now

1 Like

Was it?
The ricochet problem is still there

1 Like

from out tests the add on plate like the 2a7v works now
problem with pso still is it only has half a plate so you do need to shoot at the uper half

1 Like

It doesn’t.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/0F0a1MP3UqNs

The problem isn’t that it’s half a plate, it’s that it allows for penetration that are not possible without it and at angles where APFSDS has a 100%.

2 Likes

FINALLY GERMANY GET SPIKES!!! (in a tech tree tank)

If only Spikes weren’t so horrendously bad

1 Like

The work great for me when i play italy. I love to use them against helis they are great

1 Like