Puma S1/VJTF Dev Thread

imma see if this actually works lol

1 Like

Lemme know, cause i hope I’m not crazy lol. Someone in a Spike topic mentioned it.

1 Like

just tested…
its the same with or without raising the gun
maybe you fired while the vilkas itself was at a slope?

Maybe, but I’ve been using it pretty extensively the last like week or two to get it spaded. Been killing a lot more Abrams-looking tanks raising it. Could just be placebo.

AKA just PUMA with higher BR and unusable spikes

2 Likes

Hey. Just to clarify so you can keep the list updated, this report is not open. It was closed with a response from a developer :

“The rear plates of the combined armour are present in DM. They are made in one block (more simplified) to optimize DM”

Spoiler

This report was resolved marked resolved with this major update.

7 Likes

It definitely is not getting a launch warning on the dev server

3 Likes

the armor seems to still be using wrong materials such as structural steel instead of RHA and NERA for the looks of it though, for more clarification it uses AMAP-B layout wich is a combination of this materials

10 Likes

are you aware if any of the other reports is about to get adressed, but just not be implemented in the initial dev server patch yet?

1 Like

Thanks for the information, do you know which with patch it should go onto the dev?
Because currently the Puma has still no MAW.
by chance, do you know if the devs are also working on making the MUSS fully automatic?

to be fair thats the standard ammo number most spike vehicles have

should change to 8 once the ammo box mechanic gets added

2 Likes

I know its standard, but its still disappointing :( given that the spikes are insanely unreliable. But I still use it and love the vehicle it comes on :D

or bad abrams DM lol

How come my acc is not able to see this?

Some old forum pages are like that unfortunately.

1 Like

I’m just going to leave this here; until this is fixed, there’s zero reason to look forward to PUMA.

The video shows 40 Spike launches on the Test Drive T-90, fired in pairs- did not manage to kill the tank.

15 Likes

Ty for posting this, this was the thread I was looking for lolol.

EDit: AND YOURE THE ONE THAT POSTED IT (raising turret) lmaooo

1 Like

quite frankly only thing im looking at at this point its a way of disabling frontally an MBT without risking to not do anything

jup its still mostly useless, but thats why we happy the puma spike launcher at least is moveable,
this makes it marinaly better since we can use it close combat or aim high to loft for slightly better results

I want to be excited for the this vehicle. I am excited. But my god can we make it actually worth it? Buff it’s armor like it’s supposed to. Fixed spike missiles so they actually do something. I mean this straight up isn’t worth and second vehicle. ITS THE EXACT SAME MODIFICATIONS AS THE PREVIOUS ONE. I guess at least it is a slight improvement over the previous puma and the vilkas. And I guess we actually have a tech tree spike vehicle. This should have been added a long time ago. I really want this to be my priority vehicle to grind for next update but I just don’t think it’s worthy of it. I’d rather grind for the new US Aircraft or the Derflinger first before this. Hopefully it gets better but I doubt it. We’ll see I guess.

2 Likes