PUMA Early to fill lineups before we get PUMA S1

And i found this in their krauff maffe official page
Screenshot_2023-09-09-07-23-13-770_com.android.chrome-edit

1 Like

I do understand some German so i can kinda translate

1. With the MELLS weapon system, a Morrolle-capable, light guided missile system, the PUMA can combat medium and heavily armored vehicles at long distances.

2. The tower optronics will be equipped with color vision cameras, and the control stations will have corresponding TFT screens.

3. Additional short-range cameras (and an infrared spotlight at the rear) enable an extended view of the area from the highly protected crew compartment.

4. The tower receives an additional slip ring transformer.

5. Advanced radio equipment enables data radio with higher transmission rates and wide area communication via satellite

6. The chassis is prepared to accommodate a TSWA (turret-independent secondary weapon system). 7. In addition, the PUMA receives further upgrades that are not visible from the outside, such as: B. adapting the system software.

Yeah the puma was known because it was missing colored screens lol they only had black and white

3 Likes

yk imo if the PUMA early came to around 8.7 it would actually perform quite well, since most tanks at that BR are relatively lighter armoured and no T-72s would prowl the lands

iยดm German, that is correct translated.
The Puma is actually a Light Huntter Killer Tank with additional support staff (Panzergrenadiere) and the Lynx is the same, but he is a little bit better.
Unfortunately we will never see this tank unless the Russians have something that is 3 generations better

2 Likes

unfortunate but thanks for the clarifications, at least i didnt mess the translation

1 Like

guys

the heck is this

add on TV for the enemies to get a selfie before they eat aโ€ฆ i mean lead

http://tank-masters.de/?page_id=8685
More info about Puma VJTF