Proper off topic section like real forums have

How about some place on here to have some fun ,talk history ,talk music ,what you had for tea etc.Maybe bond with each other other a common love of Lego or your favourite socks? Get in quick before miserable moderators close it down.

Ever seen this guy on yputube?
https://www.youtube.com/@TheImperatorKnight

2 Likes

You mean like these threads?

2 Likes

No I really dont ,I don’t mean talking shop.I mean maybe two forum member’s who hate each other finding common ground outside the game and maybe forming some kind of bond over it rather than bitching and sniping for all eternity : ) fear not ! An angry moderator is on his way to shut down any form of frivolity

talk about your favorite bands ,love of knitting,horse riding,where you live,Do a film review,talk about how much you loved being in the Army or what a mistake it was ,I don’t know anything. Like they do on well developed normal forums where people have a laugh and the moderators allow humour and off topic banter.

Blank faces and tumbleweed …

3 Likes

All of this is allowed as long as it doesn’t violate forum rules.

Damn, might as well. Whats yall’s favorite music genre I enjoy 80s synthpop and 60s psychedelic. My favorite tea mine is rooibos, what about yours?

1 Like