Profile icon reward for Sword of Justice event changed?

Unlike French consultant whom French mains are UNABLE to get rid of.

Don’t get into endless arguments about details. Gaijin realized that it was a sensitive issue and many players were annoyed, so the avatar was changed, that’s all.

1 Like

I sympathize with France’s situation. Leclerc also lacks competitiveness and many necessary vehicles have not yet joined the game,a combination like the Leclerc chassis+35mmAAgun, which completely has existing resources, too has not been added,Japan, Israel, and Italy also have the same situation,If I see players from other small country clubs posting similar themes, I will support them

1 Like

Destroyed T-90 on the 2A6 background
2a6

okey

It has all of the hallmarks of AI. There’s some random screw in the back of the seat, the reflection in the helmet makes no sense, the clips on the straps and the mask clips are different between the left and the right, the pilot’s shoulder on the right side strangely fades into a weird ridge, and the explosion in the background looks like complete nonsense (though much less nonsensical than in the original).

It absolutely was made by AI. They changed it to try and hide it (and to actually put the event vehicle in it) but unlike the last time they changed an AI pfp, they did a much worse job of hiding it this time.

5 Likes

Only thing that look AI-ish is his left shoulder strap and extra rivet on the end of one of mask straps. The shoulder is like 50/50. Might be just artist using ww2 pilot (left hand on throttle is higher than right hand on stick between his legs) as template.

Weird reflection in the helmet (that is barely visible) and weird explosions are not proof. If you mean the seat screw they are on F-16 photos.

So all halmarks of AI - 2 and half, maybe.

1 Like

Look closer and you realize how blatant it is, the helmet visors has no distinct edge and it seems to merge with the edges of oxygen mask, now, is this some kind of new spacesuit then?

1 Like

Ok. I’ll concede that many of the points you bring up are valid. It still has a lot of the hallmarks of AI. Notably, the mask clips are different between the left and right.

The reflection also makes no sense considering the reflection appears to either be at dusk or nighttime, while the profile picture itself is in broad daylight.

The helmet also has this super weird, fuzzy and irregular edge that is super typical of AI.

This same type of fuzzy and irregular edge can be seen all over the image.

1 Like

Because its semi transparent

Or art in general unless you go for super realistic look, which gaijin obviously didnt.

Maybe check what people do on Deviantart or r/DigitalArt before you start talking about “hallmarks of AI”

Changing it was silly and I seriously don’t understand why it is an issue to see a Chinese aircraft being blown up by an adversary.

“Hurr durr politics” so what.
We already have so many backgrounds of such things happening and it hasn’t been an issue until now.

I guess that Americans are allowed to blow up Chinese stuff but not when Indians are in question? Ridiculous.