Problem with STRV103 = unplayable and unbalanced

The tank driving line + targeting is fully spaded, the tank too, in test drive the system is correct but in real battle no, and the times when it’s the worst are around 12 p.m.-3 p.m. when all the Chinese players are playing on the EU servers but at these times there are bugs on any tank

I’ve never had issues, but I play US/EU depending on the time, I also have both of those Maxed, and my tank (as far as targeting and fire accuracy) is complete on the 103 C and I’ve never had an issue, same for the 103 A and -0 variants except for before the last few hull aiming updates. Honestly I don’t want to call a “skill issue” card but it really seems that’s the case, as everyone I know, has never had issues with the Hull Aiming in a year. Do you have anything like corrupted files or incomplete files that never updated properly because of mods? I highly doubt that’s the issue, but you never know.

Also, I don’t the the game gets bugs based on the time of day 🤣

it sure is because the game allows you to choose your servers (and it’s the only game that has this system) so all the Chinese come on EU servers with super high ping and PL leading to server bugs (including ghost shells) and this is a problem, players with too high a ping because on servers too far from home should be expelled like on Call Of or Battlefield, our server bug problems mainly come from this type of players

no no problems I reinstall the full game with each update

Yeah, that’s true, but if that’s the entire issue, then just move to US or AU servers. Simple problems, simple solutions, or just blacklist every Asian server player you get in a battle with to increase proformance

no I’m not going there because I lag as possible so I’m not going to do like the Chinese who take pleasure in making others lag, I simply don’t play at these times anymore

Yeah, that works too, or just get a better internet bandwidth and move servers, and don’t play at that time.

it’s no use lol because the blacklist doesn’t stop you from playing with the players you put on it

I can’t get better in France, I already have the best

Okay, that’s fine, just do what you already said, or do literally anything other than play war thunder if that’s the issue, but I can’t really help you with that, and honestly the game devs probably can’t either

What’s your Mbit’s?

They can already prevent players from choosing servers and automatically putting them on the server closest to them, a very simple solution to implement.

Yeah, then push for it in suggestions. I mean, if it’s not that hard to implement, then they would work on it right away

already done but they don’t want to confuse their Chinese friends so they don’t do it and hide behind the “racism” card

One, that’s not racism it’s a group of people in the continent of Asia, Two, I feel bad for you if that’s your max Mbits in France, I live in the US, in the middle of nowhere, on a farm and get 3-4 Gbit internet

In France it’s Mbit per seconds idk in US

Yeah but gaijin considers that talking about Chinese is racist

Then just do a larger group of “Asia” because it’s probably a group and not a specified group