Preliminary changelog for the “Air Superiority” Major Update. 07.12.2023 [server is now closed]

A treatment still not enough for it to be at least unique, the Italy mains are not even asking for competence but the uniqueness is enough.
Have the KF41, we do not want this.

2 Likes

would gladly take it, sadly germany gotta wait, god knows how long

Imagine an F-4F with only four 9Js fighting an F-15A with four 9Ms and four 7F/Ms. It’s obvious how wrong you are thinking.

2 Likes

When German players would respect the desire to catch up of minor nation players.
After i learnt enough skills i almost exclusively play non big-3 trees.

1 Like

nice for you to say, but i actualy want to finish a tree before i start switching to my next one (current plan china, wanna try out redfor side of the game without actualy playing USSR , because reasons…)

Japan has actually a number of variants. There’s the J MSIP which is basically identical to the C MSIP II that I’d expect late next year. There’s also a second batch of MSIP with even better weapons as well as the Japanese Super Interceptor programme in development. Plus twin seat DJs that can be used as premiums or given… unusual weapons options to fill BR gaps. Of course, Japan doesn’t have anything like the F-15E.

So the US has a lot of really good F-15s to look forward to but fortunately so does Japan 👍

3 Likes

Unfortunatly I could not find a China medal from the profile, perhaps looking through a 4-12x optic is also too much to find.

And i do, but it shouldnt be on the cost of the other nations, specialy that italy got acces to spikes before israel and that they got 2 IFV back to back specialy when so many nations lack top tier light was just disgusting to me

I said china is supposed to be my next tree after i finish germany…

Have fun then.
China is pretty good.

So you’re saying remove anything that isn’t US/USSR from the game because they are never allowed to have their own unique fun toys if their indigenous vehicles can’t keep up with spending way too much money on military budget. got it.

There is no point in minor nations if most of what they can look forward to is getting copy-pastes of the major three that are never allowed to be better in any way. Make that major two for air, since at the current state of top tier air, Germany also only has variants of US/USSR aircraft. Why ever touch Israel/Japan/Italy/Britain if others will always have an equal or better version of their aircraft at any given moment? Plus other unique aircraft on top?

I think you are grossly overestimating my involvement with Gaijin as a whole. I was simply responding to what MLGrocket said, as it seemed as if they doubted what smin said about the Gripen. Concerning what smin said about the Gripen, I have no comment. The community team pays attention to feedback so feel free to talk about how you feel, but directing it towards me isn’t going to be super productive.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s like they’re trying to stretch out in game content by releasing vehicles already in game over a long period of time.

So they’ll get the same aircraft several times with basically nothing new ingame wise but other missiles/radar/ground ordinance while the US can get better F-15s and also several other unique aircraft. Because the only other one Japan can look forward to is the F-2.

Basically yeah
I mean there’s the F-35A/B as well but that’s not coming any time soon

Yeah then no. Let Japan and Britain have their fun for an update. it’s not going to make US or Sweden unplayable.

1 Like

I must say I am becoming amazed by the contents of this update.

Who would have told me a few years ago… that we would be getting stuff like F-15s, SU-27s, T-90M, Challenger 3 and Leopard 2A7V?

Not just modern day vehicles, or present day ones; but even vehicles that are just now starting production and on their final design phases.

It’s honestly amazing that we’ve come to this point, leaving aside any issues there may be with the current iterations or implementations.

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t have believed it… checks watch two days ago

1 Like

Hahahahah, same.

I remember when we were talking about the potentially leaked “Challenger 2 XXX”, we were like…

“Which Challenger 2 may it be? Since it can’t possibly be Challenger 3!”

Only for it to turn out to be a Challenger 3… and I say “a”, since the fact that they labelled it as (P) (for pre-production model) implies that they DO plan to implement another Challenger 3 sometime in the future; one on its production iteration, in a couple of years or, basically, whenever the final iteration of the tank is unveiled for Gaijin to work on its model.

I mean, I could have guessed this day would have eventually come, but… that day being today, already? No way, it’s incredible!

1 Like

I am aware that you individually do not have a say. But the point remains that staff who interact with Devs as a whole seem oblivious to the simple fact that people clearly aren’t happy with this answer.

And from experience, this statement could not be more false. As we see above. “We see players are unhappy. And we intend to do nothing about it. See you in three to four months”.

3 Likes