Aye I am too, but the M60A1 Rise for DS specifically used the m900A1 which had a downgrade in charge to make it compatible for the tank xd
It seems the developers are afraid to put tanks in the game that can destroy T-64A, T-72A and T-80B tanks with a single shot by firing indiscriminately, such as the M60A1 RISE(P), Leopard 1A5, AMX-30B2 Brenus or Chieftain Mk10, which are currently in the game with older ammunition than they should be, or the bullets are not correct.
At the least, the RISE P and TTS should get M833. It’s comparable to what other MBTs have at that BR range. M900 is probably a bit much.
I mean mate, the L23 on the chieftain MK10 is completely false.
as well as the Amx30b2 missing it’s rounds is ridiculous.
The L23A1 whould be what the mk10 gets.
i’d take it as that was more commonly used in DS over the M900A1 due to cost.
The m735 was outdated long before the conflict.
There are a lot of things that smell fishy about the game. For example, I find it extremely odd that the difference between the 105mm APDS-FS DM33 and DM63 is only around 9mm.
The same thing happens with the Magach 3 Premium, which uses a bullet from a much earlier model. Meanwhile, the Magach 5, which is exactly the same, does use the correct bullet.
Hey why is this thing $60 when all the other 8.7 premiums on the store are $50?
Cause fuck you thats why!
Do you want a desert storm, cool premium ???
Do you want the fun of using a tank the fucking marines did not the fucking US army during an iconic 90s war?
With all its bells and whistles?
Yeah???
Well eat shit.
Heres an incorrect copy paste slop fest with literal AI generated camos for 60 bangers.
If you work for a 8 hour shift for minimum wage this shit would eat up nearly a whole ass days work for something which brings.npthikg to the table.
Yup. Slap in the face. Milking american mains while the economy is still floating.
Even most die hard US fans I know aren’t buying this mate.
Which sucks, I’d have paid 60 if they bumped gave it 833 or bumped it to 9.7 with m900a1.
It would have also been nice if they had fixed the description.
Can’t decide if they know the market is gonna bottom out as everyone transitions to crypto and bio IDs or they’re just absolutely terrible at business decisions.
No idea but when youve tanks being made with copy paste then aN Ai designed camouflage it leads me to believe they’re maximising gains for as little effort possible
Of course, that’s why they made this tank. They only need to sell five (and they’ll sell many more) to make a profit on the five minutes of work it took them.
If this tank sells well, it’s what we’ll see in the future, and I think the devs know it works, which is why they also included the German Puma with wooden armor. The future of War Thunder is about fully exploiting players who mindlessly buy premium vehicles.
If they sell one, thats nearly an 8 hour shift on miimum wage where i am, this took about 5 minutes to make, they’re making profit as soon as they punt one.
Who mindlessly buy premiun slop vehicles like these anime tanks which also wete proven to use AI on some kg them
Well, what’s happening is something I already said a while ago: the devs are going to do everything possible to make as much money as possible before the game crashes and nobody plays it anymore.
The latest updates haven’t excited me at all, since they haven’t fixed any of the game’s problems. They’ve only added new vehicles to keep people unlocking tanks, more bugs, and the same maps, just a little prettier, with more obstacles and consuming far more PC resources. They’ve had several years of updates without fixing a single serious problem in the game or adding a new game mode or larger maps.
I don’t care anymore what happens in the game. If the devs don’t care about the game, I’m not going to. They want the Relikt with infinite protection, fine. They want the M1A2 v3 with the armor of the M1 87, fine. They want L27A1 ammo that’s far inferior to reality despite having official data, fine. This is the first game where skill doesn’t exist; you only depend on what the server decides and luck, and having a kill rate of 1.90 or 0.6 means nothing.
Here, in this thread with a proper name and tags, we can discuss a new premium M60 model. There, I just found some writing which is made with the MV Boli font, a default font from paint. Do you know of any other models that have writings in default fonts from paint? Maybe we should find them and collect screenshots so gaijin can fix it. I suggest doing that here.
As I know “USAGI” writen in default font as well


Reminder: this tank costs more than some AAA games
What’s wrong with the decals and the names there? Typos, something else? Not sure if I catch the issue.
I would be more concerned about stuff like the addon armour attached over the ERA, that would impede the ERAs operation by fouling the flyer plates. Seems counter productive and potentially dangerous, particularly for screening infantry.
Gaijins 3rd party contractors using default fonts or even AI generation are fairly low in my book of grudges to be honest.
I think the poster feels that using available fonts is cutting corners and they should be hand written and scanned in to be more authentic.
Oh, like hand written on real barrel, then scanned and transfer to the game? It this point I am not sure if this decal is re-creation of some real decal or just an artistic addon to the camo. Not sure if we have authentic photos of it (due to reason mentioned).
IMHO the font used fits really nice and it’s in good quality.