Pre-order: Leopard 2A4M CAN

Neither is the t90 lmfao. So why did it get it?

7 Likes

I like the decal and the title, know a few people who would enjoy using those! ^-^ Hopefully they add them later to be obtainable seperately without spending a ton of money :)

I’m going to enjoy throwing PGMs are these.

1 Like

same

1 Like

Because it’s Indian and they have gotten multiple Indian vehicles before.

UK has a Premium 11.3 Challenger
Germany has no ~11.0 Premium

That’s right, Canadian vehicles can go anywhere they’re needed. Which at this point is the ADATS, and where did it go?

Hmm let’s check…

Ah that’s right, here my notes say:

America and Britain.

3 Likes

But it is russian… you just said it before

can apply this to that argument above?

your forgetting that the first 30 or so were build in munich

Yeah sorry, just the 11.3 PL.

And the 2a4m is Canadian and Britain has got many Canadian vehicles before. It’s a double standard

3 Likes

UK has literally the worst 11.3 premium/TT vehicle in the entire game :D Germany as I said had so many other variants to fill this gap to a point gaijin could have said:

“UK gets the canadian one” and “germany gets whatever variant they think of thats german” not rocket science

2 Likes

As far as I know, The additional armor of the L2A4M turret is not the same as the Leopard 2A7V as claimed by DEV. As shown in existing public images, it only has a layer of iron sheet and no composite armor filler inside

1 Like

No body wanted that hunter there…
But apparently everybody wants a leopard

3 Likes

Squadron vehicles are not the same as Premium, you realistically cant research entire TTs with a squadron…

UK also has the T90 so I don’t get your point.

That’s THE point, why did it get the damn t90. It has no cultural relevance except being a commonwealth. It should have gone to Russia. If that’s the case, Britain should get Canadas gear.

5 Likes

Plus I’m sure the majority of Brit mains would rather a Canadian squadron which who actually like the uk and use western equipment as opposed to an Indian one who aren’t close and use soviet

4 Likes

As far as I know, The turret additional armor of L2A4M is not the same as the Leopard 2A7V as claimed by DEV. Some public images show that the additional armor only has a layer of iron sheet, without any composite armor filler inside

They couldve literally put any other nations Leopard as a premium instead of the Canadian one into the german tree. Literally ANYONE. At the same time the candian couldve gone to the brits. nobody wouldve complained at all unless the ocasional german main complaining why not both leos went to the German tree as prems bruh

3 Likes

Thanky you, someone with common sense.

2 Likes