Pre-order: Leopard 2A4M CAN

I would highly recommend it. It is one of the best Leopards in the game right now and it should only get better assuming gaijin actually cares for the severel bug reports made for it.

1 Like

definitly not slightly biased

I am absolutely biased, i crew the thing.

2 Likes

thats why i called it out xD

Oh, my bad lol

1 Like

The tank itself is pretty good, but Germany just clubs absolutely everything and has an incredible WR, you’ll be wining the majority of your games

1 Like

thats just complete lies honestly, germany as a nation isnt the strongest by a good bit anymore.
if german team wins its often because of the additional nations in the team.

Germany has the worst of the best spaas and one of the worst CAS planes. Those play a huge role in war thunder and decide which team wins. As example the thunderskill heatmap as a rough overview

german stats are pretty much middle of the pack, they are not the reason matches get clubbed

In my experience, they are. Keep in mind they are a major nation and have significantly more players than the minor ones. Russian and American players, comparatively, suck. German players definitely aren’t the best but they are at least pretty good and have the best top tier MBT to boot. And like I said, they are a major nation, so they almost always fight either the bad players of America or Russia. When Germany loses, it’s usually because they have America on their team.

that yes

that is a no, the best mbts still are the strv122s
The 2a7 is close behind but not quite the best

the graph shows quite well that russia is pretty good right now , in fact better then germany.
that is because russia way better cas options available and the best spaa

At top tier at least, look at the rest of the BRs lmao

I expected more… the turret was too fragile, but I reached leo2a6 from 4 rank in two weeks

It would be nice if gaijin added the turret spall liners.

1 Like

Germany may have a good win rate, but that says nothing about the vehicles.

Just sort the WT project by K/D and look, Germany is not even close to being as good as other nations on Top Tier.

It is a myth that German tanks are the best in WT.

grafik

German tanks are a close second behind Sweden. I have top tier USSR and I would put the BVM only a little bit above the 2A4M CAN or 2 PL.

Not to mention the absolute monster that the normal 2A4 is at 10.3

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaat

The 2A4 is amazing and I will not tolerate any slander against it. It’s in my 11.3 premium lineup and I still do quite well with it.

2 Likes

Keep dreaming!

2A4 is a 10.7 tank, its the best premium tank in game and the best 10.3 by a large margin

1 Like

Hey, nice work on getting them to acknowledge turret spall liners! Community Bug Reporting System

Help the 2A4M with its BR Change. Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024 - #1373 by Lóng
Vote

1 Like