Pre-order: Leopard 2A4M CAN

But not all canadiam vehicles are ,thats the thing.
Canada isnt exclusive to uk

1 Like

I can give you 5 statements as recent as a month old from smin saying argentinia is placed and at home exclusively in german

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better.

its not, which is why i said it CAN go to both nations, but it would be much better fitted as a vehicle for GB as they need vehicles for their lineups far more than Germany does

thats on me then, i havent seen them.

2 Likes

But UK has a full 11.3 line up, so that doesnt make sense

1 Like

2 Likes

Germany has 4x Leo 2s at 11.0+.

GB has 6 Chally 2s

From the looks of sheer Numbers, Germany needs it more.

Plus, Gaijin has made it pretty clear as shown above that Britain does not have an exclusive claim to Commonwealth vehicles. This vehicle is not land in the 1700s- Britain can’t just run in and say it’s theirs and get it.

To be fair, 4 of those Challengers are unplayable.

2 Likes

Ok, and to be fair, two of those Leo 2s are outclassed by the things at their BR.

Options are options are options. Having the ability to spawn in 4 MBTs is never going to be as much of an advantage as spawning in 6. Yeah it rarely happens, but it does ultimately happen.

I think majority of the community would take a 2A5 over the CR2E / CR3 TD ten out of ten times.

Battle rating compression doesn’t help, Gaijin sees a 2A5 = 2A7 or 122B+.

1 Like

Yes, but then again, it’s also fairly common knowledge that the Chally 2s are nerfed unnecessarily. Rather than ask for a Canadian (German) Vehicle to fix the problem of Challys sucking, everyone should really switch to getting frustrated with Gaijin, because as seen with France, it works.

1 Like

Guess the gernan upcoming f4 should go to America then.

Oh of course, not even specifically Challengers, most NATO tanks have been handicapped due to Gaijin’s conservative modeling and estimates on these vehicles.

I, personally don’t particlular care about where the 2A4M CAN goes, I just want a countries native vehicles to be on par with yet unique to each other.

It seems Gaijin is going to solve minor nations MBT problems by throwing Leopards at each country since Leopards are THE BEST all-round mbt.

Its funny because when gaijin did the “re-model” for Challengers, the CR2 mantlets should be actually good, yet nothing changed. Somehow.

1 Like

its not commonwealth, stop trying to use the same argument like if it was on the same page and get something reallistic cuz im tired of “oh then it has this one component so using your logic it should go to this country” when that’s OBVIOUSLY NOT what it means

Well we are on pretty much the same page here.

Yes, NATO MBTs seem to be gimped.
Yes, Leos seem to be Gaijins Duct Tape and Gorilla Glue for Minor Nations.
Yes, Gaijin has done a poor job fixing the Chally.

The only thing is I wish for unique gameplay. Leos to everyone does not encourage unique gameplay. Hence another reason why I feel satisfied that it is in the German tt

Source: “trust me bro”?

So you admited you gonna spam this thread.

M8 how please act your age, we are all adult here right ?

We must act like it.

If another person disagree with you accept it and move on.

If you gonna reuse a “meme” more than 5 times then that says a lot about you than us.

Just saying

1 Like

What about the Swiss Hunter then?

It is not an american built vehicle. Its canadian built with some even entering British service. None entered american service.

Uh no. Its a russian tank upgraded by the indians. Its an incredibly similar scenario to the 2A4M CAN except the Indians actually build them indigenously as well.

There is so many indigenous leopard variants from germany they could of added as a top premium and they add a canadian one. Its mind numbing.

3 Likes