Pre-order: F-20A Tigershark

The BR will probably drop when noobs start getting smashed by BVR combat. They’ll be paying $75 only to realize that top tier combat isn’t as fun as the lower tiers. Especially when they never took the time to learn the technologies on the way up.

Gaijins lack of foresight due to greed, is negatively affecting this game.

3 Likes

You are actually so wrong

2 Likes

hi gaijin,
I really want this aircraft just to play it. I have the tree completley ground out and have both the f4s and f5c. Is there a way for you to implement a way for me to “trade” my premium vehicles for other ones. Maybe sell them and get like 50% off a premium of my choice. I want to have the fun of the f20 but without spending the money for no reason.
thank you

lmao

2 Likes

Yes we need more undertiered f5s

It have been evaluated by approximately all South american, and nearly all south asian countries, even some European ones were interested, such as Germany.

→ the guy i answered to, thought that Taïwan should have recieved it, when in all It’s history, the F-20A was made to be sold to everyone, even if F-16 got major contracts alongside Mirage 2000 and Tornado.

1 Like

Given by it’s potential AIM-120 it is ok for 12.0 currently, should even get some 12.3 with AIM-120

If you haven’t already realised that dude always has the worst takes on war thunder.

1 Like

Compare it to m2k cs5. You will see why it is 12.0 material. Putting it at 11.3 means you think it has the same effectiveness as the F4S.

1 Like

The flight model itself is about 50/60% better than F-5E, the weaponary is 3 times higher and of better quality…

And as i play 12.7 quite a lot, i must say that apart i do mistakes, i don’t use more than 10 flares/chaffs,… → 45? That’s plenty,…

Because the carrier fighter line for USSR generally has nothing to else to offer until they get the su-33 and mig-29k which I think are years away from entering the game because the slow and pay to win premium biased update schedule from gaijin , meanwhile USA already has the most amount of 4th gen fighters in any air tech tree in warthunder

Considering some 12.0 (and above) aircraft have over hundred cartridges such as Mirage 2000s, F-20 having only 45 is actually quite small amount.
I also find is surprising that you only use up to 10 flares and chaff. Dying that much to missiles?

1 Like

Real, espicially when the MICA comes out lol

What’s the odds of the F-20 actually getting its full A2G/A2A capabilities?

It should be able to carry laser guided munitions with a LANTIRN targeting pod and for A2A 4x Aim-120s under the wings.

Video below is a Promo video showcasing the F-20s capabilities to potential buyers of the F-20 with Chuck Yeager himself in the intro.

2 min 50 sec mark for A2A and 6 min 26 sec mark for A2G weapons.

2 Aim-7s and 2 Aim-9Ls vs R-73, Aim-9M, R-27, and in the future R-77, Aim-120s and the Chinese equivalent when they’re introduced doesn’t sound fun…

2 Likes

The top RB win rate in the United States is still not bad enough, and it is necessary to increase the novice in 12.0 to continue to destroy the winning rate. Balance and fairness are not important, and the company is the most important to make money.

F-20A (Late) lol, bet they’re gonna sell it separately for $80-90 like they did with the Clickbait vs M1 KVT

2 Likes

Or better yet an event vehicle…
afd860d7d3f66f0ee8f8c7fe1d428166

Hey, at least an event vehicle would mean being able to earn it for free. I’d take that over a $75 pack with exclusive pre-order skin…

1 Like

This sucks. Another BR-ruining premium, and this is a premium that’s actually semi-interesting as a jet. Also it’s insanely expensive. Gaijin must be running out of money lmao.

Some people just love to hate the game.