Pre-Order: F-14D Super Tomcat

anyone who uses lil bro as anything other than try to be funny, is a certified child.

I don’t control your posting activity, I can recommend you to keep it on topic as per Forum ToS and not to derail a post which is what you seem to be doing here.

Also this is not what a strawman argument is at all, I’m not twisting anyones point to then attack that point.

E:G
“I think we should invest more money in public schools and educational programs.”- orignal point

Why do you want to defund the military and leave our country completely defenseless?!" strawman point.

what I am saying is, that the poll, which youc an also read quite clearly is filled with votes from suspicious accounts and thus could sway the data. that is all.

Now again, talk about the F14 or take it to Dms or whatever

1 Like

if 700 out of 1000 accounts seem extremely suspicious, that means the numbers quite literally line up in my favour or is 70 % not in favour of something?

Yes, modern eqipment downing outdatet planes is a very good comparisson.
But yea, IRL was an entirely different story.
But:
Technology advances and for this game modern bombers should not be threatened by long range AAM.

That’s the thing about historical matchmaking sometimes: it is not fun most of the time.

Must be player, their mother and their father who just happened to join same day. Definitely not bots trying to skew result.

Spoiler



He never mentioned russian bots tho?

Also what strawmans are you talking about? You are the one who put “russian bots” in his mouth and said that its his opinion on wt forum.

3 Likes

They’re literally bot accounts.

I was just thinking that I made literally no reference to country of origin xD

by the definition of strawman argument he’s literally just done it.
like that is

oxford dictionary : a weak imaginary opponent or argument that is set up in order to be defeated easily
Example : * The article sets up a straw man: a purposeful misinterpretation of the artist’s position.
His use of russian bots to try murkey the water on what I said is a strawman. TO DEDUCT from my actual argument.

Cambridge dictionary : An argument, claim or opponent which is invented in order to win or create an argument.

So yeah. He’s the one using straw-man arguments rather than I xD

2 Likes

Because most people don’t feel the need to comment what has already been said?

3 Likes

The dude’s been responding to my comment from days ago:
As well as that I’ve mentioned what 3 or 4 times about keeping the thread on topic?
What’s the purpose of your comment?

Like the original debate was over long ago, now we moved on

Doesn’t look like you moved on. I replied to your comment just from a few hours ago…
The point and reason it’s on topic is because your bias is blatantly against the f14 (probably because you dislike a certain country) and you are using your bias to attempt to discredit a perfectly fine poll ABOUT THE F14D on ridiculous notions.
Begon troll

3 Likes

If someone pings me days later about it, and continues it, then of course I will reply.

At what point have I been biased against the F14?
I’ve actively advocated for it to be represented correctly with correct missile loadouts, even up to the AMRAAMs as technically it was tested with them, thus can mount them.

What certain country would that be? I’ve hundreds of games in my F14s across the 3 variants, I’ve also thousands of games in the US tree if that’s what you’re insuating about xD hell my top vehicle for games played is US.

this is quite literally a straw man argument.

I’ve not used any bias in what I said, where have I brought up how I feel or how I interpret anything and how it’s affected my view of a poll which, as you’ve been shown quite clearly has bot accounts voting on it.

if anyone is having biases here it is yourself in favour of the F14 to the point it is deluding even basic functions of deduction.

I’ve no bias against any nation in game lol, I’ve 9 out of 10 nations at top tier in Ground, and almost all in rank 8 for air.

You’ve played barely 6 thousand games mate in ARB , I’ve over 4 thousand on the first page of vehicles from USA on my stat shark alone. So again, who’s biased xD
Working out my US matches, I’ve stopped on the third page, I’ve 6630 games in USA alone between all ranks, first 45 vehicles.
So yeah I am not biased against USA that makes up over 1/3rd of all my matches in warthunder.

that’s only 15 vehicles BTW

as well as 2055 games in ARB alone with my first 15 US planes, which again makes up more than 1/3rd of all my air battles.

So again, how am I biased VS the US? xD

All this sound interesting, but I just wish for a talisman on my HMS invincible, anyone could help me with ge?

1 Like

[DEV] F-14D invisible pylon one small fix

3 Likes

Okay. But it doesnt really cancel the fact that bot accounts were used in that poll. And I showed most blatant example.

Also “his opinion on wt forum” part still stands. I only saw him expressing opinion on that exact poll, not entire forum.

1 Like

that is one out of hundreds and it most definitely not definitive evidence, honestly no idea why you’re so personally invested

yea it is always their fault when you are trying to make a joke that nobody understands.

1 Like

Im not that invested, just saw bot theme going here and did brief check until I stumbled upon that triple W. While those 3 look like drop in ocean this raises suspicions and brings a question:“how many ppl who voted there could also be bots and could they skew results bad enough?”. To know exact numbers I would have to do elaborate check but I dont care that much. So Ill just leave it at “maybe”.

3 Likes

Huh - learn something new every day. Everything I ever read seemed to indicate that the F-14A’s all had the TF-30’s removed because of how much of a problem they were for the GE’s - but if that pictures dating is correct that is in fact an F-14A with TF-30’s, but carrying guided ordnance and all.

So - I guess in game they could just call it ‘F-14A (Late)’ cause yeah, that’s actually technically just an F-14A with more stuff and the in game aircraft of the A is already called F-14A (Early). Which means they still have A+ (engines/RWR no bombs), F-14A-65-GR (A that tested AMRAAMs), F-14D(R) (rebuilds of older planes to D), Early F-14D with AMRAAM software patch (6x AIM-120A) and even an option for late F-14D with AMRAAM patch and at least 1 pair of dual racks (8x of any AIM-120C series or earlier AMRAAM), not counting if they also had a reason or desire to throw in rebuild F-14’s with the AMRAAM’s. And I’m pretty sure I’m still missing a variant on that list of all the things they can add.

2 Likes

Worth 80 euros after the Phoenix changes?

I’m considering dat pre-order.

Nope

8 Likes

Yak-141 was real, don’t recall there being a Kh-38T tho

Complains about selective realism, also wants a missile that’s not realistic to its airframe

🫩

1 Like

The aim 120 was fired from the f-14 platform for future use. The Navy instead went the f-18. The yak 141 was a prototype that never went into active service yet it’s in the game with good missiles. The kh-38mt is not even a real missile yet. It’s used on Russian top-tier planes and you get your ass kicked and ground because of it. I’m not complaining. It’s all valid points

5 Likes