Pre-Order: Centauro RGO and Strv 121B Christian II

Sad Israeli sounds
(Well maybe GE premium for them? Fingers crossed)

1 Like

irl it had slpprj m/95

No one has issue with that.

Issue is with sweden not being country of origin of leopard 2 yet it has better leopard 2s.

2 Likes

Perfect just what we have been asking for! More basically top tier premiums to ruin BR brackets. The greed of this company is absurd.

2 Likes

Wow, cool, the only normal attack aircraft among 9.3-10.7 and the plane in general. Yes, it’s awesome, but besides it there’s nothing else, not even a premium plane to match it with a normal one

Perhaps write a strongly worded letter to the Bundeswehr explaining their Leopard fleet is too bad in a videogame and therefore they should spend millions of euro on deploying a fleet of kitted out tanks.

Im already scaring all the bundeswehr tankers at NATO days away with asking milion questions, dont need the military intelligence to go through my mail -.-

1 Like

I reckon an MB-345 or MB-339 would be decent. An F-16B would be amazing.

Wow, another centauro, like the other but with a bigger gun.
I was expecting nothing and i’m still disappointed

1 Like

We already have the same one in the 120mm branch

Спойлер

Just “Copy” “Paste”

1 Like

i know
And also is basically the same as the other high br italian veichle
Because when come to italy no effert is used
aside when it comes to unnecessary br changes (nerf)

What are we speculating the Leo’s BR to be? Seems like a 11.0 but has weak armor for that BR if I’m not mistaken, so wondering if we could see a 10.7 given it’s just a gun upgrade among other things. But the. Again I’m not a Leo expert, haven’t played them, nor am I familiar with their BRs, so anyone have any ideas as to its likely BR placement?

Edit nvm, just found out the standard gun is 120, my fimbass though they were using 105s lmao. Guess it’s 10.3-10.7 than?

And F20 Tigershark finally if the leak is right.

Let’s be real, these are essentially copy-pasted vehicles which you could easily mistake for the other Leopard 2a4 and Centauro models we already have in game. I bet they’ll perform about the same too.

So, is a very unoriginal vehicle, some premium currency, some premium time (it will run out) and a decal worth 70 Euro?

To put it into perspective, this amount of money could instead buy you a highly detailed DLC for a certain combat flight simulator, which I’m sure took considerably more effort to produce.

That, or any other AAA game, or even 2x AA games… full standalone products.

And what do these pre-order packs you offer get you, exactly?

It gets you one vehicle, in a game oriented around lineups where you need multiple vehicles. Forget the included back-ups, they are limited and will run out shortly. You will need to play hundreds of games before you start unlocking vehicles that are relevant to your tier and lineup.

This problem will only become more apparent as premium vehicles reach higher and higher tiers, we can only guess what they’ll charge in 3 years, and for how long you’d need to grind to catch up.

I understand the game needs support to stay afloat, but with all the other monetization systems like premium account, camouflages, decorators, talismans, RP conversion etc. I feel like you’re way past the point of “barely staying afloat”.

Charging this much for a singular unoriginal vehicle looks and feels like a cash grab, and I’m convinced it is. When did “Micro transactions” lose the “micro” part? At this point it’s just “transaction”…

Do better Gaijin.

Edit:

Instead of only ranting, I’d also like to provide a suggestion.

If you want to stick to the 70 Euro price point, this is what you should include for ground vehicle packs at a bare minimum:

-Premium vehicle (should be unique, not C&P)
-Premium time (30 days or more)
-3000 GE
-500 000 to 850 000 SL
-Immediate ownership of 2 vehicles of your choice at the same tier as the purchased premium vehicle
-The 2 vehicles are spaded (all modifications included)

If this sounds like too much, it is because the game has conditioned you into having low expectations. IMO this sounds like a more fair return for investment.

Inclusion of the 2 extra vehicles would also improve game health overall, as all the premium players would no longer leave early after their first death. This gives staying power, and brings more utility for the team. The premium players could for example choose SPAA or light tank as one of their 2 vehicles.

The 3000 GE covers the expense of buying “accelerated training” for your 3 vehicles, 17.5k crew experience each. Crew skill dramatically impacts your performance, so it is only fair to even the playing field for newer players.

11 Likes

It’s a 100% not worth it, but plenty of people will buy it anyways because they’re beaten down by the grind.

It’s just dumb to give yet another top premium to Sweden when they already have them, and generally a more filled out tech tree than Japan who has been in the game for a decade, another Leopard despite already having the best ones, once again making everyone question why they are even playing Germany when you can get a better lineup with Sweden.

10.3 has already been absolutely obliterated, another thing Japan is the victim of ofcourse.

1 Like

Yeah, with this new Strv 121B, Sweden will have 3x Leopard 2A4 in their 10.3 lineup, which was stupidly good already with all the various CV90 models to back them up.

And regarding Japan I completely agree. They needed a subtree yesterday.

2 Likes

You forgot the biggest one, Gaijin Market. Every time that Gaijin sells an IS-7, they don’t just earn 70€, and they just need to press a key to create one.

1 Like

Tank comfy blanki :3

1 Like

where is 6 seconds reload

i missed the target but why it is 45s

1 Like

believe it or not,some of the leakes of the new patch includes a king tiger (P) for sweden.

2 Likes