Pre-Order: Centauro RGO and Strv 121B Christian II

I do think their price got increased when they were moved up from rank 6 to rank 7, perhaps bc of that their price is lower? Also it might not be 10.3 but 11.3 as all vehicles so far are 11.3.
Also if you check in the description it says its experimental tank to bring it on level of Strv 122, so perhaps better round, mobility, which increases its br?

DM43 Leopard 2A4 for 11.0. ;)

It looks like it didn’t have armour protection improvements. I don’t think it will be 11.3.

leopard 2

Unique

Clown.gif

5 Likes

Those are the only reasons I could think of for its price difference, we’ll probably see which estimate br it will be once dev servers open.

Sweden should also get a Pz. VI B in the next update.

Please god no

1 Like

We will never know before the dev server is come.

bruh

1 Like

To the German mains complaining about the new premium Swedish leopard, to put it into perspective what you are complaining about I will now proceed to list the last time each tech tree got the highest BR premium MBT they have.

• USA: M1A2 clickbait, December 2023
  • Germany: Leo 2A4 PZBTL 123, June 2022
  • USSR: T-72AV (TURMS-T), November 2020
  • GB/UK: Chally 2 OES, December 2023
  • Japan: Type-74 (G), March 2019
  • China: ZTZ96A (P), March 2022
  • Italy: OF-40 MTCA, May 2019
  • France: AMX-30 Super, May 2019
  • Sweden: Leo 1A5NO, September 2022
  • Israel: Merkava MK.2D, December 2021

Obviously nations like Italy and France have had premium additions that are not MBTs since those MBTs were added but the point still stands, more leopards or not Sweden was in need of a MBT premium around that BR. You still have 11 Leo 2s/ prototypes compared to Sweden soon to be 7, calm yerselves.

3 Likes

Italy players getting shafted again by being offered an overpriced premium rather than actually fixing the current vehicles.

6 Likes

People complain that Germany is a worse Sweden year after year, or how Japan is still stuck at 9.3 hell, no squadron vehicle, no event vehicles in it’s 10 years existence.

Sweden in a few years already outclasses Germany, has a top tier squadron vehicle, top tier event vehicle, top tier premium and now another one.

3 Likes

This part isn’t true. Japan has had some event vehicles - I want to say about 5.

It is true there’s still no squadron, though.

Like what… the Ka-Chi?

1 Like

Ka-Chi. The Ki-48 with the AGM/ASM, there was the F-5A iirc and then like 2-3 ships. So about 5-6.

Sure, the vehicles aren’t exactly noteworthy, but they are event vehicles nonetheless.

Another Centauro meanwhile the Italian aviation boasts such high tier premium jets such as flying brick and:

Could we get some agile prem jets pls Gaijin? How long has it been since that cursed TAF got added?

5 Likes

Brazilian AMX would go wild

2 Likes

For the F-5A I just can’t remember if it went to Japan or China. I don’t think Japan got any prop event planes tbh.

I don’t pay attention to event vehicles I don’t try to get. Last event vehicle I went for was the LOSAT, which is still pretty garbage. Then the AGS, which is lacking and before that the XM8 which also still sucks. So… Yeah. I’m 3/3 on event vehicles that just aren’t satisfactory and feel like wasted time and money.

Oh, right. Getting the 292 was accidental and as expected it’s OP as hell.

Flagged? Lol. Lmfao.

Huh. I see. Okay. Forgot about those.

pre-order kek

69.99… And the pre order bonus?.. A 30 pack of universal backups? Nope, 250k SL? Nope, a unique skin? Nope what about 5 20% 20 match SL or RP boosters? Nope what do we get for the £70 pre order… A title that noone cares about and essentially a sticker for you tank lmao mmmm i can smell the great value in this recession.

5 Likes