Potential Chinese Ground Force Additions

Gaijin also said that Russia was supposed to get TOR aswell.

2 Likes

Oh my mistake. So you just got past the WWII era? Enjoy! That’s where the tech tree becomes the most fun!

And how outlandish that the Republic of China (in case you don’t know, that’s their official name) is in the Chinese tech tree! Suggesting that they should be under their former occupying power, Japan, which did terrible atrocities to the local population, clearly doesn’t show a level of ignorance!

But both use 120mm ammo! So they are the same!

american-psycho-willem-dafoe

Jesus dude, get a clue.

10 Likes

English is the main language spoken in the USA. Should the USA join the UK tech tree?

Finland and Norway are part of the Swedish Tech tree, South Africa is part of the UK Tech tree, & Hungary is part of the Italian tech tree just to name a few so it isn’t unheard of.

If they are going to remain on the same tech tree then they need to add more Taiwanese equipment before they add any more Chinese equipment as stated in my first post!

J33Nelson

May 28

Taiwan needs more vehicles before more Chinese vehicles.

Ignored the entire questioning to push the worst argument I’ve seen this week.

Finland and Norway are part of the Swedish Tech tree, South Africa is part of the UK Tech tree, & Hungary is part of the Italian tech tree just to name a few so it isn’t unheard of.

And China is in the Chinese TT. Simple ain’t it?

5 Likes

And China is in the Chinese TT. Simple ain’t it?

Yes, China is in the Chinese tech tree but I think Taiwan would make more sense in the Japanese tech tree! If Taiwan is going to stay in the Chinese tech tree then please release more Taiwanese vehicles. Simple, ain’t it?

No.

Release more Republic of China vehicles in the China tree.
As I said, I look forward to get the ROC M1 tanks to spite the US mains.

4 Likes

Im reading his argument as “i want more mbts to flesh out Japan”

3 Likes

tPKXbr5-1

Dont know if this has been sent yet.

CM21 Chassis with 25mm Bushmaster cannon turret.

4 Likes

I also made a discussion around the rank 1 vehicle you suggested, It was allegedly a mock up training tank.

it’s the 25mm type 25 M811, not the bushmaster

Screenshot_20240323-075518_Google

1 Like

The Type 19 IFV would be the peak of the light tank line. Along with the VN20 and VN17. All Chinese.

(The Type 19 and VN20 have integrated missile launchers)

5 Likes

213640-b22ef026f39e903ea3a5586345d2158a

Need help with getting hull information

1 Like

Well, if boats are on the menu…

The ZTS-63HG amphibious tank: the suggestion can be found

Here!

4 Likes

Correct, the tor is mostly a gimmick with short range but very good missiles and i wont bother getting it since it can’t defend itself unlike like the FK2000,etc that have gatling guns

2 Likes

Taiwanese?

Hull looks like type 90 as a 8x8, idk the turret/radar setup

PLA. Shown in 2007

1 Like

Found some info about this:

Spoiler

"This vehicle is a wheeled self-propelled anti-aircraft gun, the existence of which was revealed by China New Era Technology Co Ltd at the IDEX 2007 arms fair in the United Arab Emirates.

The new wheeled vehicle body was developed on the basis of the Type 90/92 wheeled armoured vehicle (WZ-551/WZ-551A), hence the name ‘WZ series wheeled bottom plate’. 60% of components are common to the WZ-551, but this is to reduce the risk of new development and utilise existing maintenance infrastructure for the WZ-551 The purpose is said to be to reduce the risk of new development and to make use of the existing maintenance infrastructure for the WZ-551. The engine, drive and manoeuvring parts are modular and can be combined according to specifications to produce a vehicle suitable for a variety of missions.

The vehicle structure consists of the pilot’s and captain’s seats and gearbox at the front, the power unit in the centre and the armament space at the rear. The vehicle height is relatively high because the power transmission mechanism is located at the bottom centre of the vehicle body. The large compartment at the rear of the vehicle body can be used to mount various types of armaments. In addition, a large hatch is provided at the rear of the vehicle body for boarding and disembarking, allowing ammunition and supplies to be loaded quickly and safely. The vehicle’s height can be varied freely by means of a centralised pneumatic control system, making it suitable for rail and air transport. The front and sides of the vehicle are made of 15 mm and 8 mm rolled bulletproof steel, respectively, and the front can defend against 25 mm armour-piercing bullets fired from 1000 m, while the sides can defend against 7.62 mm armour-piercing bullets fired from 100 m. All tyres are bulletproof. All tyres are bulletproof.

In addition to the 30 mm anti-aircraft self-propelled artillery gun, there are also 100 mm wheeled self-propelled anti-tank gun, 105 mm wheeled self-propelled anti-tank gun and 122 mm self-propelled howitzer as derivatives of the ‘WZ series wheeled baseplate’, which can be equipped with various anti-tank missiles and anti-aircraft missiles. When used as an armoured personnel carrier, it can carry 14 fully armed soldiers.

The main armament of the vehicle is a series of 30 mm machine guns mounted on both sides of the turret; the 30 mm machine guns have an initial muzzle velocity of 970 m/sec, an effective firing height of 3,000 m and an effective range of 100-4,000 m. The total rate of fire of the four guns is 3,900-5,000 rounds/min. However, due to the heating of the barrel and the number of rounds carried, it is thought that in practice the main focus will be on shorter bursts of fire. The turret can be turned all the way around and the gun has an elevation angle of -2° to 87°. The scatter field of the shells is 2mil x 2mil; the target kill rate with HE rounds is 60%.

A tracking radar is installed in the front of the turret and a search radar in the rear of the turret, enabling simultaneous search and tracking of targets. An electro-optical sight is also mounted on the top of the turret, but details are unknown. Continuous operational time is eight hours.

It is unclear whether this vehicle was developed for the Chinese military or for export. At present, there is no information that this self-propelled anti-aircraft gun has been deployed by the Chinese Army."

(From: https://seesaawiki.jp/w/namacha2/d/30mm���ؼ�������ˤ��WZ�����������ü���������#pagetop

3 Likes

A couple pictures of Taiwan’s new 8x8 105mm AFV.

Spoiler

It definitely looks a bit different than the previously seen one.

Spoiler

P03-221101-003

3 Likes