that is a wild statement lol 6 hours is fucking insane. shit if I played from the minute I got home Id be up to 2am everyday to hit that.
the coupon scores are actually insane. its crazy that people spend that much time grinding them out only to sell them for 10-20 bucks most of the time
I get home at 4:30 PM most days then homework for an hour or two. 6 hours means I’m eating dinner at midnight and going to bed by 1AM. Like what???
less than 6h???

sure if he have no collage or a job but other people have collage and jobs and lifes to look after how is it even fun to play this game over 6h?
it’s like toxic relation ship at this point with this game.
and yes no one is force anyone to grind the event 45k to 35k???
this make players hate game more instead if it was 15k to 25k max for top tier MBT players won’t be burned out of war thunder.
it’s not hard* 750k mission score for a coupon only took me 365 days

8 hours working, 8 hours sleep, that gives you another 8 hours to do other stuff, but obviusly you are not gonna spent all in a videogame, instead of family or other stuff.
Count in the fact you don’t teleport to work/school. That adds 30 mins to an hour both ways as well for me.
Yeah, one hour in my case and another hour to go back (its not a long trip, its the traffic), plus I guess you have to do the house chores and other personal stuff.
Thats why I hate the star 2 day system, so you can compensate more playtime in the weekends and holidays.
Only way for me having a such a short amount of time is just resorting to low br tanks, such as the previous Ka-Chi in the Summer event, and the overpowered holiday premiums with the KV-1E. Just not enough time to actually do the grind in the tech tree if I want to get a event vehicle.
2-day star system is just, harsh. Not enough time to realistically spend for the grind. I wish that there was some other way. Crafting events had RNG, which made it just a roll to get the tank practically. At least they had more customization and all over content making each one unique. Maybe I am just remembering it wrong but oh well.