Poll: Should War Thunder Add More Tech-Tree Vehicles to Japan, Sweden, Italy, and Israel?

please never use this as a reason why indonesia can be a sub tree to netherland, cause it is the same as saying netherland can be a sub tree to germany cause there’s some people that fight for the ss

Yes it’s all captured Finland stuff ,like I said why bother when you have nice early post war stuff that makes mincemeat of heavy tanks? You didnt follow a heavy tank doctrine which is fine and exactly what I said.

There was no need to make the Sweden tree a copy of Russia or Germany when it was so different .Same with UK you have to adopt a different style of play when playing lighter tanks with no APHE .No good just coming in with a German or Russian tactic and hoping one size fits all.

This is a point so many players miss when calling for balance.They may be balanced but in a less obvious way.
Better balance in GRB for Sweden would have been to try and find some kind of CAS for protection. Sweden could do with a good 4BR Premium for CAS

Not because of that.
Indonesia was part of the Netherlands, did you not know?
Just like Suriname, ABC Islands and Belgium had Congo.
It has been for like 300 years before 1949 (The Dutch stuff).

They even used Dutch equipment, like Fokker planes and Braat tanks.

well, im sure i know it very well, im indonesian after all, but saying this

for us it is closer to saying that netherland should be germany sub cause some people fight for the ss

reasoning cause former colony is fine, cause current good relation is fine, but please not that

1 Like

It is not a copy of Russia or germany, and never will be. The captured tanks we want are generally:

Modified (I.e. finnish T-50, Sturmi, finnish T-34-85 w/german 75mm)
Semi-unique variants we dont have ingame already or are already ingame AS FINLAND in another tech tree (i.e. KV-1A/KV-1B)

We need these tanks to fill out the tree, and they would be generally unique and add stuff to the tree.

Note: Even the finnish Pz. IV was modified to use DT MGs instead of MG34s- finland does this stuff a lot.

It is becoming one more and more with every update and is slowly losing it’s identity with every update. Soon all the nations will be the same if we are watchful of what is added.
Gajin can throw the German stug in or thet can go for the modified Finnish example and what choice they make is very important.You can bet they will go for the former if allowed to do so.

As it is now I can face a Tiger 2 while playing a Tiger 2 for Germany and frankly that is ridiculous and took playing the Tiger to a new low as if facing a heap of Post war vehicles wasn’t bad enough.

That is deabtable and you can see what I said about gaps being better than copy paste.It’s a debate woth having .

Heavy tanks are only really needed to complete Battle Pass if that nation already has mediums more than capable of killing a heavy tank as many small nations do.

It would have made more sense to simply remove the Heavy Tank task from the game rather than flood tech trees with copy paste just so they can complete a battle pass task which you could skip for a 1000SL anyway. That is what pandering tot he whiny side of the player base gets you,Nations full of the same vehicle.

1 Like

I would rather have a damn good heavy tank in the KV-1B then no heavy tank, especially since it actually has a lineup. Hell- even the finnish T-34s were modified- this one had an experimental muzzle brake installed.
T34_1

lmao no it isnt and wont be

Sorry mate ,I don’t agree with any of it and never will but then I don’t just fanboy one nation.
The new KV1 was pointless and over tiered. The copy past T34 is no different neither is the Panzer IV .The Sherman is mildly different but not essential given what it shares with.

Sweden had a chance to be unique but it blew it.Really odd that you can’t see that.
Maybe when you have a few more games under your belt you will see what I mean.

1 Like

Israel just got a copy pasted F-16 with copy pasted armament so Gaijin REALLY needs to look for unique domestic designs there such as

Lavi
Kfir C.10
Kfir 2000

In terms of ground vehicles the tree can expand to rank 3. Namer is a mess and the Magach line has to be reworked. Tree needs some light tanks / TDs as well as a top SPAA

2 Likes

I think that they should have some interesting vehicles, like Tan-SAM kai, Centauro Draco, MiG-21-2000 and Sturmi.

1 Like

Sweden is unique, jesus christ! True, we do have some copy-paste cehicles (Two of our Centurions, and most of the finnish line), but the vast majority is swedish.

We have stuff like the Pvkv’s with their optics, the Ikv with its HEAT, dont say that sweden isnt unique because it is. I have played it and thoroughly enjoy it- so please, dont disparage it.

1 Like

RAHHH STURMI MENTIONED
jakosakota skin for BT-42/Sturmi when

1 Like

Not because, the subtrees that gaijn adds are most often copies of the usa or ussr, and they don’t contribute anything except that now everyone has an m4 sherman or t55, if I think that Japan should get a country, others shouldn’t, gaijn should finally start adding state communities, as it is in wot, e.g. Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Yugoslavia, as one common tree, 90% of these nations could be used to create a large and interesting tree, and not add to France And other countries because Germany or France have a lot of their own vehicles or prototypes and the gaijin ignores them, only to give one of them in an event or in a paid battle pass in a few years

1 Like

Sweden should get Denmark/Norway, as they are already somewhat in the tree and would hep flesh it out with unique vehicles (The Norwegians have a nice 90mm Chaffee with a LRF, the Danes have some nice flare-equipped Drakens)

The norwegians have a TON of unique vehicles. Especially for the lower tiers where Sweden suffers the most.

I wouldn’t bother arguing with him, he believed the RB24/AIM 9B exports are better despite them being the same. Any and all swedish vehicles are op in his mind for air.

2 Likes

Japan and sweden definitely lack air the most though so much of the playerbase hears sweden and scream bias and that they are op at every br as they foam at the mouth. Sweden lacks a lot at every BR for air, japan gets rough around the jet age and up since they have so few options. Though planes are good but some are over BRed

Didn’t Hungary buy an IS-2 at one point?

Yes, and they captured an IS-1.

The Kungstiger was added because gaijin decided to replace the KV-1B since that will never be added to Finland. Its not what anyone wanted. German players even scream sweden players want to take everything from germany but if we could we would’ve taken the actual finnish tank since idk, its not german and germany captured KV-1B’s and even modified them. Dont think it was the players who wanted the Kungstiger, that was gaijins way of making up for completely gate keeping the only decent finnish heavy tank considering the KV-1A is weaker than the KV-1C in armor and gun at the same BR lmao.

2 Likes