Please allow me to introduce myself

Hello,

Hopefully I’m putting this in the right place. I just wanted to introduce myself…

I downloaded this game a few years ago and did a couple of ground missions, but then got busy. I’m back for awhile now.

I’ve played similar games, but this one is quite challenging and I’m learning a lot in a short period of time. I hope you will all be patient with me because I actually make an effort with every mission. The learning curve is a bit steep, but I’ll get there.

Thank you for you patience and I look forward to working with or against you.

-Nighthawk P
(Named after the disaster that was the P-70 Night-fighter)

6 Likes

I don´t know if this is the better place because they´re some trolls on the forum but.

Welcome again comrade!.

If you need any help remember there´s some guide for new/learners of the game so feel free to visiting it:

3 Likes

Welcome 😎

Make a good positive friendslist in game, and look for good positive players who lead well, or are inclined to follow without need for asking. You’ll find a good rhythm with people like that :)

Whilst it is steep, it’s very rewarding once you get into the groove of it.

Assists are better than straining for a kill and in the process dying to get it.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your input.

I realized quickly that the social aspect of this game is as important as understanding the dynamics of it, which is why I made this post. :)

-Nighthawk P

1 Like