Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

yeah, fixing the sooty exhaust would make me play a lot of the earlier harriers a LOT more. Its like flying with a giant flashing beacon where you are all the time

Go upvote the bug report :

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/nL08Lex7fUDv

:P

That’s why I said 9.3 is a bit much, meaning 9.0 is fine for it.

Did that long ago, harriers are some of my favorite jets to fly in sim. I really need to get the gr 1 for myself (my buddy got he 90% off and used it on the gr 1 just to refuse to play it and say its shit… it might be but you cant speak that way to my baby).

I dont use the radar anyways lol so no downside there, also gaijin could just do the sidam treatment. Give it 40 apds as a separate belt and the rest HE. The sidam is very much over BR’d but thats what it uses and could go down.

Not as much as the fox

Should have worded it better, but i was agreeing with u.

Although i would love for the falcon to actually fill the 7.3 spaa void we have i just dont see them doing it. the french amx 30dca is at 8.7 as it has the same belts plus a shitty radar.

Gr1 is fine, a lot better these days its not fighting Viggens and Mig-23MLs (was when I started playing it in Sim before the new brackets)

SRAAM need fixing, year old bug report for those, but after that its good.

Harrier Gr1 would be fun to play again in sim (especially as it has the Napalm), but the sooty exhaust and the state of SRAAM just keep putting me off

No, the fox is marvelous but the xm800 has the mobility along with a stab. That goes a long way when you both have to try and flank them or take out thier barrel while on the move.

Idk, fox armor can make it kinda trolly though i also wish no soul to ever have to play the BILL II and use its 20mm lol. Honestly if the Fox mad emore noise it would help a bit. The biggest thing is its small and can snipe peeps throigh their side very easily.

1 Like

Play some games with the F4s today so you can see how it goes, Mig-23 ML, any F-14, AV-8b plus, Mig-29,JAS-39C,F-16, do what they want with the F-4s, not to mention that some already have AIM-120, the F4s in this BR only serve to deliver death to others

Unstabilized and huge also

I have plenty of fun in the hunter f6 in sim so thats why i would love to play the harrier. Would give me something to do while looking for enemies via bombing.

I got a talisman for it way back from a crate, didnt realise untill only recently lol. I already have everything i want fro france ground anyway (i refuse to touch the eye sore that is the leclercs)

Yeah… And the Harrier Gr1 has CCRP (with great A2G HUD) , better/more bombs and premium bonus.

I have every plane for britain apart from the harrier fa2 so i dont really need premium jets for gridning anymore. i just go for the ones that look fun.

SL printers never hurt

Another example is the italian 9.0 VBCI vs the 9.0 RCV on japan. Same gun, but the Japanese is smaller, has no thermals, no laser rangefinder and is unstabilized, the VBCI has all the things the RCV is lacking but its bigger.

Thats my buccaneer, or was anyway as their removing its ccip and ccrp is as reliable as gaijin.

I think the rcv is stabalised at least, the 20mm variant is so i doubt the 25mm one isnt.