Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

Falcon cant move down, its too rat like and good at hunting tanks, remove aphe and apds and it can move down. The amount of people that cant seem to fathom how good at hunting other tanks actually shocks me, though i feel most players are very aware of how strong it is and ask for it to be moved down regardless of balance.

RB Dupleix: 5.7 > 5.3

The improvement over Colbert are marginal, and there’s absolutely no justification for Dupleix and Hipper being at the same BR when the latter is better in pretty much every way.

And give French heavy cruisers their AP shell already.

1 Like

The problem is gaijin refuse to give it its ability to track planes. give it that and it can stay at 8.3 easy.

Also, its still got the same weight as the abbot which houses an 155mm howitzer. It should be around 4 tons lighter.

UTAAS moment

This thank should be at 9.0 it is dominating at 8.7 so I do not see why you say it needs to go down.

Track and hunt tanks? Idk it would get moved to 8.7 as thats how gaijin works. Its 8.3 because of its AT capability

Same reason the Leo Marksman is 8.7

1 Like

Jets, sorry, i meant jets. Its an spaa so the least they could do is give it its ability to track air targets.

At the moment, its fine.

Just:

• 32 Large calibre CMs (probably run flares)
  • 320 standard calibre flares with reduced burn time (should be large calibre flares ideally)
  • 432 Large Calibre Chaff

With the foxhunter, digital RWR, 4x Aim-9ls and 4x Skyflash SuperTEMPs…

I just dont imagine would be fun to deal with in something like the Sea Harrier FRS1 or J35XS, etc that’s all. Its just something to bare in mind.

Air realistic, Kfir Canard, 11.3>11.0 Very low suppy of countermeasures and no flight performance to deal with AIM54s and SARH launched by aircraft at 12.3

3 Likes

I mean the j35xs should be 10.7, the sea harrier has grown on me alot. I used to hate it but now im having fun in it even at 11.3 so i really dont think the frs1 is a problem. Its why im now grinding the fa2 as i really want my little tub.

i absolutely love the chieftains man tbh, theyre a fantastic lineup and i genuinely think if the mk5 got a better round n LRF could be 9.0

RB XM800 7.7 to 9.0. It literally is dominating at 8.7 and needs to go up. It small enough to miss and it has insane penetration. You cant leavr spawn when it rushed spawn and slaps you.

FRS1 (SQV) needs its placeholder RWR and HUD replacing, Radar Gunsight and ideally its IR sigs fixed, Removing the sooty exhaust would be good to.

Though I do think 11.0 would be more reasonable

They could but gaijin does the balancing and someone seems to want it to stay as a very effective AT, Britain has an overabundance of 8.x TD’s disguised as spaa. Why the ZA 35 isnt higher is beyond me since nobody actually plays it as an spaa. Id be happy if they nerf the falcons belts and move it to 7.x

Its actually fast which is a delight. What i want most on the world is the aps it could get. It was a turret on the top of the actual turret housing 2 7.7s with a radar lol. meant to take out early atgms.

1 Like

Fixing its ir sig would make it mental tbh. I wouldnt complain about a downtier but trying to fight that thing when it can just turn towards you and have you unable to lock it untill up close would help ALOT. Plus the lack of soot would make me play it in sim instantly. I remember when it had the f5e radar and i didnt realize untill i killed my second friendly in sim.

RB Type 16 FPS: 9.3 > 9.7 and give it its type 93 APFDS round

There’s absolutely no reason for a mid 2010s production Type 16 (it’s literally in the name: First Production Series) to be using a late 1970s round.
You did something similar with the Wolfpack, no reason not to do it here.

Its to help add to the 9.3 lineup, 9.7 japan is nonexistent

Same reason vextra is the same way

Z19/e on simulation go to top tier sim… all heli with more than 5km atgm need go higher br because they overhelming battles, when AA struggle to kill them. Or do some time for resp planes and helis, because nobody can even drive from resp.

1 Like

But even the aphe is a nuke round so either its pure spaa or it can still destroy your ass. The za 35 is good but with the nerf to the turret rotation and the lack of apds it really wouldnt suit facing 9.7s and the helis that come along with it. Plus the radar tracking is abysmal in it meaning you may as well take your radar dwon at the start and use irst.