Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

aim9H are still reliable missiles, the aim7F rn is one of if not the best sarh missiles in game with 6x aim7f. gun pod, agile eagle slats HMD and good engines. no the F4S doesnt need to go to 11-7

BTW, Why nobody talking about M2K C-S4/C-S5?

It is a 12.3 BR aircraft that is the same as the F-14A or in some points far better, but for some reason does not move to 12.7BR.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be added,but now is here at 7.3 so what we can do about it

As i stated previously, there’s absolutely no reason to have it at 7.7,hence foldered with the Yenisei. They don’t share ANYTHING,not even the same platform or the same engine.

So no,no 7.7 for a not-needed SPAA,and no 7.7 for an American SPAA that struggles to play at Arcade 7.7

Because yes,your comment of “it faces props CAS” is irrelevant. In Arcade CAS is based on the Tier,and in Tier V you encounter early transonic jets such as the Canberra,The G/91,the F-84G and so on

Sir, i would gladly show you what someone who semi competent can do with 4 7fs and 4 9hs. The thing is a BEAST at 12.0, especially in downtiers. There is no way in fucking hell its going to 11.7.

1 Like

152 is more like it man, i thought something was wrong. but still again outwith its radar n missiles its not good

Move it to 7.7.

The f4s is a good plane, the only problem i have with it its the uptiers against 4th gen irccm spammers

again so you want to compress the game again and push more stuff down?

the 4s is one of the best 12.0s

Thats the big massive problem, gaijin has just lowered a bunch of 4 gen jets to 13.0 just for us. su 27 spam here we come…

2 Likes

I dont say move the f4s down but move the 4th gens up

too many people want to compress more shit just cause they cant use the jet or tank.

im muting this man its too stupid, F4S to 11.7 harrier GR1 to 8.7 xD all of these jets are fine, we just need to move the stupid stuff further up, gripen shouldnt be against F4s at all for example, or mirage f1 200 VS F15A (god i love it)

It can’t.
Only one visible vehicle per BR per line. If the line has two or more vehicles with the same BR they need to be foldered,as long as they have something in common.

Practical example: M1A1 and IPM1 are both the same BR and are hence foldered together because they share the same layout,the same armor thickness and the same engine.

The ZSU-23-4M2 and the ZSU-37-2 share 0 things in common. So yeah,sorry,but no 7.7

That is a you issue. I’ve had no issue dealing with F-14As or Mirage 2ks etc etc in the Tornado F3.

new FM and MP reduction and I just seal club. Give it fixed BOL and 432 large calibre chaff via Phimat and it would be one of the best 12.3 in game. F-14A with its rear-aspect only IRs and Aim-7Fs, is not all that good. Compared to the F3 it also has a crap radar and RWR and 60 CMs vs 352 (which could be increased to 784).

TLDR: F-14A is not a god-tier airframe that would be 12.7/13.0 if it lost Aim-54s. It would be a good 12.0 airframe, maybe 12.3 But thats it. Tornado F3 is better in many respects except WVR combat, which quite frankly, why the hell are you trying to dogfight in the Tornado F3.

Yeah with them adding higher and higher premium vehicles I wouldn’t doubt it even more so with every update Sweden getting only premium vehicles but a jet with fox 3s would definitely be a bit shocking.

All on Air Realistic Battles

• 14.3 - F-15C, Su-27SM, J-10A, Mirage-2000-5F
  • 14.0 - F-16C, Mig-29SMT, JF-17, Jas-39C
  • 13.7 - J-8F, AV-8B
  • 13.3 - F-14A iran, F-14B, Jas-39A, F-16A(France)
  • 13.0 - F-14A, Su-27, F-15A, F16A, Mig-29G, Mirage 4000
  • 12.7 - Mirage 2000C-S5, Mig-29A
  • 12.0 - Kurnass 2000, Mirage 2000D
  • 11.7 - F5E FCU, J-7E
  • 11.3 - F5E, Mig-21bis
  • 11.0 - F5C, Saab J35XS
  • 10.7 - AMX A1-A
  • 10.3 - A-5C, F4-C

There is no need to BR down all these planes(f16, su27), just get the fox3 ones on a higher BRs.

The mig21s should not get its br lower because it would ruin all the BR under it, same for mig23, just get those f14 at a higher BR so everyone at 11.3 to 12.0 doesnt get those absurd missiles shot at them.

i added the Amx because i dont think it has a diferent performance as the tech three one, worst cannon, its missiles are higher G-force but the 9L have better flare resistance than the piranhas.

J7E should not be at a BR so low, it has an absurd amount of advantage against its enemies

mirage 2000D has only 2 missiles for its BR, deserves a lower br.

7 Likes

Yep, and thats Sim, so for every Sim match is like 3-5 ARB matches.

ARB, Su-7BMK / Su-7BKL . 9.3 > 9.3. Keep the SU-7 at 9.3. Already at 9.3, it needs to evade Aim9D, E, G, J and Ls. With it having no flares at all, it is free food for those missiles. Moving it up will only further worsen the problem.

like i said, teh F14A is better in every regard bar the radar and top speed, aim7F are more reliable than skyflash super temps, the FM is worse, speed bleed worse, retention, worse, thrust to weight, worse im sure.

the F3 is good in sim as i say for the last time, due to the radar being so effective its one of the best in teh game, by that standard it can compete against F15s and 16s with ease, that doesnt change overall teh tornado F3 in any form of prolonged, close range fight loses to the F14, ( of pilots with equal skills)

i mean if the falcon loses the ap belts i dont see why not moving it down, though it should be said the veak isnt that great of an spaa due to the fact it only has twin 40s, which are kinda crap without he-vt

The f14s radar is far from crap, it can effectivly find targets and lock them for the 7fs, which admitantly carries it in the bvr. But 7fs are that much better than the superTEMPS that it doesnt matter. Sure with the new fm the tornado is in a far better place but it only seal clubs ina fulldowntier, the moment you have f14s and other 12.3s your not doing much else apart from notching and firing off skyshits whcih miss as you always have 3 or more people hounding you down (might just be my terrible luck as ive even had a squad of 4 come up on me on an ec map in a long forgotten corner of the map). I would take an f14 over the tornado 8 out of 10 times if it was pure stats, i just prefer the look of the tornado. That is the only reason i grinded britian, they look better than most other nations.

1 Like